• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  3. This game still buggy as f***?

User Info: tw1g_007

tw1g_007
11 months ago#1
Sound issues fixed yet?
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.

User Info: solidgoomba

solidgoomba
11 months ago#2
I'm most of the way through the game and so far my sound issues have been confined to 1 cutscene in the game. Outside of that I've experienced very occasional significant framerate dips and 1 random shutdown. Far from perfect, but hasn't been enough to affect my enjoyment of the game.
3DS FC: 2019-9662-9653

User Info: pepsilover_2008

pepsilover_2008
10 months ago#3
I think I had a loading bug that required a restart. Other than that and what seemed to be the very rare stutter during exploration in the town I haven't really had any problems.

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
10 months ago#4
The only thing I've encountered is sometimes talking to NPCs doesn't work right. Either hitting A won't do anything, or it'll cause a different NPC in the same room to talk instead. Skeeter's bar in particular seems bad about it, but it doesn't happen often aside from that.
BK_Sheikah? More like BYIG_Sheikah.
http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png - Number of people that D'awwed: 102

tw1g_007
10 months ago#5
Thanks for the feedback guys. Decided to get it and hoping for the best.
MHPortable 3rd AGGL Legend. I am one of the main reasons Bushido & Brave Gunlancing exists today on MHX/X. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.

User Info: DrunkBeard

DrunkBeard
8 months ago#6
tw1g_007 posted...

I was thinking of picking it up too. Have you had any issues?
You know who I am

tw1g_007
7 months ago#7
DrunkBeard posted...
tw1g_007 posted...

I was thinking of picking it up too. Have you had any issues?

Too many games so it is backlogged for now. Sorry for the super late response.
  1. Boards
  2. South Park: The Fractured But Whole
  3. This game still buggy as f***?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers