• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido
  3. Just beat the game, how do I unlock the last greyed out area in the map?

User Info: 0OoO0

0OoO0
11 months ago#1
I am confused. In the map there is greyed out area in the east of the map how do I unlock it?Note: I am not referring to gaining 40 stars to unlock the few secret stage of an area.
(edited 11 months ago)

User Info: MKWiiCTs

MKWiiCTs
11 months ago#2
There is a quest line with Archie at the sushi restaurant, talk to him to get the last extra areas

0OoO0
11 months ago#3
What is required from Archie to unlock it?

User Info: metroid02

metroid02
7 months ago#4
0OoO0 posted...

There is a whole "ultimate lane gear" side quest from archie. If you follow that youll eventually land there if im not mistaken.
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8

0OoO0
6 months ago#5
metroid02 posted...
0OoO0 posted...

There is a whole "ultimate lane gear" side quest from archie. If you follow that youll eventually land there if im not mistaken.

Yeah but how do I land there?

User Info: ViniciusFernand

ViniciusFernand
6 months ago#6
You need a Round Shell, you get that by completing some of the secret areas (get 40 stars in an area to unlock the extra stages), after that talk to Archie, he'll tell you about the engineer, finnish that area, after completing the game talk to archie again and he'll unlock the last area.
  1. Boards
  2. Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido
  3. Just beat the game, how do I unlock the last greyed out area in the map?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers