• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido
  3. Does anyone still play this game?

User Info: hinaru77

hinaru77
1 year ago#1
I wanted to know to see if it was worth picking up.
Hi. You might mostly see me giving away pokemon. So if you do see me. Free free to say hello NSW:SW-1113-8490-8340. Twitter:Hinaru777 Wiiu:Hinaru77

User Info: on_lmy

on_lmy
1 year ago#2
I recently resume playing and I'd say it is very good for some light heart gaming/grinding.
It plays like one of those mobile puzzle RPGs without paywalls and energy regen etc. your usual mobile game bulls***s. Add in a whacky story and Sunday morning cartoon style it becomes a very enjoyable experience.
I'd recommend it, tho I don't play online at all and not sure how many still does at this time, so you may want to consider about it if online PvP is your thing. I prefer collecting and grinding those sushi sprites at my leisure.

User Info: hinaru77

hinaru77
1 year ago#3
on_lmy posted...
I recently resume playing and I'd say it is very good for some light heart gaming/grinding.
It plays like one of those mobile puzzle RPGs without paywalls and energy regen etc. your usual mobile game bulls***s. Add in a whacky story and Sunday morning cartoon style it becomes a very enjoyable experience.
I'd recommend it, tho I don't play online at all and not sure how many still does at this time, so you may want to consider about it if online PvP is your thing. I prefer collecting and grinding those sushi sprites at my leisure.

Thank you very much.
Hi. You might mostly see me giving away pokemon. So if you do see me. Free free to say hello NSW:SW-1113-8490-8340. Twitter:Hinaru777 Wiiu:Hinaru77
  1. Boards
  2. Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido
  3. Does anyone still play this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers