• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido
  3. How to Rainbow S Remote Isle 17?

User Info: MKWiiCTs

MKWiiCTs
1 year ago#1
This BS level with Dish Served Cold + Plate Plunder + Autoshoot Shutdown is pissing me off.

The only problem is DSC, everything else I can deal with. Even when I bait DSC with a two stack, the CPU gets it back before I can Jubilee combo. Her raw power reduces her damage every 15 seconds too, which doesn't help.

This garbage CPU won't stop with the 12-22 stacks, killing me before 3rd Jubilee (which to get Rainbow S you can't just beat the level fast), and it always finds a way to frame one DSC the moment a big stack is about to bop her in the face, and I get one-shotted because I have the belt on.

Every successful run just ends up with me getting a C or A rank too, because I had to stall for too long.

I almost had maybe an S rank run but nooooo, the CPU gets a lucky AF 29 stack and eats 8,000 of my health.

I've tried almost 15 builds, I'm tried of the level and want to move on already.

MKWiiCTs
1 year ago#2
I finally got it.

Just two more annoying levels to rainbow S (day 23 and 24) and I'll have all levels 100% done.

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
1 year ago#3
What did you use when you got it?
BK_Sheikah? More like BYIG_Sheikah.
http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png - Number of people that D'awwed: 102

MKWiiCTs
1 year ago#4
I used Sushi Bonanza + Clean Plate + Electrozap

I had party charms on Electrozap; having enough to be ready at the beginning of 1st Jubilee. I baited the first DSC with a 2 stack and used Clean Plate on the second.

This, day 23, and day 24 with black belt is all up to petty luck, not to mention that the level is stingy with giving you the rainbow S in the first place.

If you see her stacking 22+ plates or is stalling DSC to one-frame you, reset. (you'll know she's trying it when she doesn't use it after 30 seconds.)

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
1 year ago#5
I wish I could help but it's been a while since I did these and I can't really remember.
I think I just used HP swap for a lot of them, other than 2.

One of them was the final boss guy, that was the hardest by far. It came down to stacking as many plates as possible and just beating him the old fashioned way.
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
  1. Boards
  2. Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido
  3. How to Rainbow S Remote Isle 17?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers