You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's The Division 2
  3. And once again another unfinished game
16 complete crashes between 2 Xbox’s one a x the other an elite in 12 hrs, 5 of those hours I was sleep. Which means something doesn’t work and the game was still released. Soooooooooooooooooo tired of developers not finishing a prouduct and making sure it works before release because they know they can fix it later, and shut up with the excuses because no other medium would allow this. You not buying a book and chapters 7 and 8 and blank or smugded. You aren’t buying a blu Ray and scene 4 has no audio or crashes the movie. Only games can do this. Doesn’t matter if it’s single player or multiplayer. Get it out fix it later.
It worked fine from Tuesday to the last patch. The last patch messed up the game.

There were a few problems before, but not like there are now. Skills are useless to deploy now. Might work 1 out of every 5 times deployed.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not". ~ Andre Gide

User Info: LeonKennedy28

LeonKennedy28
1 week ago#3
I've yet to have a crash and only 1 bug so far.
GT..Clemson1Tigers PSN..Clemson4Tigers
Dominic Michael 1/11/2018

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
1 week ago#4
TheLastOneThere posted...
You not buying a book and chapters 7 and 8 and blank or smugded. You aren’t buying a blu Ray and scene 4 has no audio or crashes the movie.

Both of these are easily fixable. Let me know when you're capable of fixing every single bug in a video game. I won't wait.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra

User Info: Chariot_of_God

Chariot_of_God
1 week ago#5
I feel lucky, no crashes or bugs so far...playing since tuesday.
PSN: OsCGunslinger - XBL: OsC Binary
I got a free Gold Edition code from a streamer Tuesday and I haven’t had any problems.
https://m.youtube.com/user/Oneshot1killx83
https://mobile.twitter.com/v7_tonyv
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DarthSlothrop

DarthSlothrop
1 week ago#7
I haven't had any issues yet, and I'm around 12 hours in. Also I've only been playing solo. Maybe there are more problems with the co-op or I've been lucky.
A screaming comes across the sky....

User Info: Slapindabass

Slapindabass
1 week ago#8
Don’t buy games day one and you won’t have to worry about this stuff for one second.

Wait for it to get fixed and get it for half off or more it’s not hard at all stop crying.

User Info: OmenofFate

OmenofFate
1 week ago#9
TheLastOneThere posted...
16 complete crashes between 2 Xbox’s one a x the other an elite in 12 hrs, 5 of those hours I was sleep. Which means something doesn’t work and the game was still released. Soooooooooooooooooo tired of developers not finishing a prouduct and making sure it works before release because they know they can fix it later, and shut up with the excuses because no other medium would allow this. You not buying a book and chapters 7 and 8 and blank or smugded. You aren’t buying a blu Ray and scene 4 has no audio or crashes the movie. Only games can do this. Doesn’t matter if it’s single player or multiplayer. Get it out fix it later.

lol Xbox

User Info: Violator_evil

Violator_evil
1 week ago#10
Been playing since early release started and have not had one crash, disconnect or bug. I'm on an original PS4.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's The Division 2
  3. And once again another unfinished game