You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's The Division 2
  3. Thank you for no raid matchmaking Ubi.

User Info: OnurOnly

OnurOnly
1 week ago#1
Im a Destiny 2 player and i know how hard it is to raid with blueberries, or people without mics. You need cordination, team play and people who can speak the common language. This was a right step, matchmaking would be a mess.
Or just don’t matchmake if you don’t want to? I realize you’re trolling but matchmaking isn’t a problem.

It’s simple. Just like the missions you opt in when you want to, and you opt out when you don’t. You aren’t forced to play with randoms. Theres no downside.
The sun doesn't give its light to the moon assuming the moon is going to owe it one - Linkin Park

User Info: OnurOnly

OnurOnly
1 week ago#3
MagillaGuerilla posted...
Or just don’t matchmake if you don’t want to? I realize you’re trolling but matchmaking isn’t a problem.

It’s simple. Just like the missions you opt in when you want to, and you opt out when you don’t. You aren’t forced to play with randoms. Theres no downside.

Nope, matchmaked teams would start to cry about how raid is hard and the devs would start to make the stuff simpler and easier. I don't want that, i don't want them to dumb down difficulty because people can't do team play.
Blueberries,? What are you 5?

User Info: valikkster

valikkster
1 week ago#5
Lol the number of players who know a static 7 people who still play TD2 is likely less than 10%. Everyone is going to use a LFG site which will pop up a week after the raid launch, which is functionally equivalent to matchmaking. This is laziness by the devs, plain and simple.

User Info: valikkster

valikkster
1 week ago#6
BuyersRemorse55 posted...

It's battlefield terminology. Originated with BFBC2.

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
1 week ago#7
valikkster posted...

It makes sense in Destiny, since the names of friendly players not in your squad are blue. I always thought that was where it came from. :p

User Info: StoneRevolver

StoneRevolver
1 week ago#8
DXMG posted...
valikkster posted...

It makes sense in Destiny, since the names of friendly players not in your squad are blue. I always thought that was where it came from. :p

It's a catch all. You'll hear lots of people use it. I don't agree with TCs sentiment but that's a super common term.
Time for some ballistic therapy!
Nobody's perfect, that's why they put erasers on pencils.
if you don't like matchmaking in normal missions then you don't use it. why would the raid be any different?

it would literally function the same
This is my Signature.
DXMG posted...
valikkster posted...

Nah it came from bf because the randoms on your team on your radar/mini map are little blue dots. I.e. blue berries. But as someone else pointed out the LFG guys is pretty much a more involved matchmaking process so the results are the same. Again, there’s no reason NOT to include matchmaking.
The sun doesn't give its light to the moon assuming the moon is going to owe it one - Linkin Park
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's The Division 2
  3. Thank you for no raid matchmaking Ubi.