• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's The Division 2
  3. Does the game, y'know, work, for anyone?

User Info: Coolhand

Coolhand
1 week ago#1
As opposed to kicking you off after 1-2 minutes?

I generally don’t have time to remove my starting character’s cyan afro and get the s*** that’s pre-smeared on their face wiped off before I get a Delta-03. Done everything that can be done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtbp5cTLLjo

User Info: swx22000

swx22000
1 week ago#2
I have had No connection problems at all, I've been playing since Tuesday, My PS4 pro is wired, and I life in Cork, Ireland.

User Info: pl_majin

pl_majin
1 week ago#3
playing as soon as it was out ( EU )

2x Delta03
2x Crashes

Other than that its fine nothing to whine about, and i love the fact it reconnects you right back to place/mission/group that you were when it crashed.

User Info: advocacy

advocacy
1 week ago#4
My game has crashed eight (8) times since Wednesday. But on the bright side, it's quick and easy to rejoin the game session that you got dropped from.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: [odin] - [1521 2560 5828]
PSN: advocacy

User Info: MonkeyDLuffy

MonkeyDLuffy
1 week ago#5
Delta 03 strikes again! I had them literally every minute for a while or so. Got back this morning and there weren’t any problems. Might be to do with the spike in players after general release?
"We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!" Ned Flanders' mom

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
1 week ago#6
20 hours
PS4 Pro
0 crashes
PLAYING - The Division 2 (PS4), Dying Light (PS4), Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS1)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: gr__9011

gr__9011
1 week ago#7
Only played for 2 hrs so far since last night when my preload unlocked. I did experience a bit of stutter and dips but no crashes. I'm playing on pro and wifi hooked up.

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
1 week ago#8
No crashes in 15 hours so far, but I haven't played since the standard release.
My pen is mightier.

User Info: Foxpips

Foxpips
1 week ago#9
swx22000 posted...
I have had No connection problems at all, I've been playing since Tuesday, My PS4 pro is wired, and I life in Cork, Ireland.

g'wan ya good thing! Have a good St Patricks Day :D Buddy!

User Info: metalsnake69

metalsnake69
1 week ago#10
Coolhand posted...
As opposed to kicking you off after 1-2 minutes?

I generally don’t have time to remove my starting character’s cyan afro and get the s*** that’s pre-smeared on their face wiped off before I get a Delta-03. Done everything that can be done.

What is weird that there is no kotaku item saying lots of people are unable to play......

like its almost like kotaku is biased !
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's The Division 2
  3. Does the game, y'know, work, for anyone?
  • Topic Archived