• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Pre-Load Call of Duty: Modern Warfare starting now on Xbox One

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
11 months ago#1
Quick Tip -> Go into my games and apps, and choose the "update" option inside the MW app.

You'll see multiple files to download, which total 45GB...

"It’s almost time for launch, and pre-loading of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is starting on Xbox One.

Pre-loading for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, but it starts at different times for each platform. It’s currently only live on Xbox One.

Pre-loading on Xbox One is working a bit differently this year. Each part of the game is split into a different “pack.” So there’s Campaign 1 Pack, Campaign 2 Pack, Multiplayer Pack, and Special Ops Pack for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

If you pre-ordered digitally on Xbox One, you can start to download each pack now ahead of the October 25 launch. The total file size is 45GB.

Visit the Xbox One store now to begin the download."

Link -> https://charlieintel.com/pre-load-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-starting-now-on-xbox-one/57276/
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(edited 11 months ago)

Silver17
11 months ago#2
With that said, this will probably be my final post on the BO4 board.

I started making a "Final review" topic for BO4, but it was just "too negative". Plus, I've already said what I didn't like about the game multiple times. (just ended up deleting the post)

Needless to say, I wasn't a big fan of BO4.

I will admit that it had good stock maps. (I'll give it that) Plus, Blackout was fun at times too.

Anywhoo.. We are apx. a week away from MW.

Preloading is already starting to roll out, and (at least for me) it's time to say goodbye to this board, and move to MW's.

I'll see you guys there... :)
(edited 11 months ago)

User Info: RawringAir

RawringAir
11 months ago#3
ok I guess Ill take my degeneracy to the MW board

I might actually play multiplayer in that game
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox

User Info: YeaICampSo

YeaICampSo
11 months ago#4
@Silver17 early copies are in the wild and they have an option to toggle the connection meter on or off for consoles.
Xbox One X (Yeah I Camp So) PS4 Pro (YeaICampSo) Nintendo Switch (YeahICampSo) PC (https://valid.x86.fr/qwx47q) gamer

Silver17
11 months ago#5
YeaICampSo posted...
early copies are in the wild and they have an option to toggle the connection meter on or off for consoles.

@YeaICampSo

Serious question.

Are we talking about an actual ping meter, or those "helpful" icons that Activision support uses to blame us for laggy lobbies?...

User Info: YeaICampSo

YeaICampSo
11 months ago#6
@Silver17 posted...
YeaICampSo posted...
early copies are in the wild and they have an option to toggle the connection meter on or off for consoles.

@YeaICampSo

Serious question.

Are we talking about an actual ping meter, or those "helpful" icons that Activision support uses to blame us for laggy lobbies?...

Looks to be an enable/disable option for the three bars, but since the servers aren’t up yet then nobody knows for sure.

https://bit.ly/2pAbEbo
Xbox One X (Yeah I Camp So) PS4 Pro (YeaICampSo) Nintendo Switch (YeahICampSo) PC (https://valid.x86.fr/qwx47q) gamer

RawringAir
11 months ago#7
I dont understand this download.....I downloaded MW and it was 92gb and I still have 4 packs (campaign 1 & 2, spec ops, multiplayer) left to download...

The hell was the 92gb I downloaded? Im assuming it was all the packs then why am I still downloading s***

#confused

@Silver17 :)
Best poster on GameFAQs

RawringAir
11 months ago#8
Ok I clicked the link and read the comments and this s*** is like 138gb

I dont get why there are 5 different things to download but *shrugs*

:)
Best poster on GameFAQs

User Info: HITSQUAD187

HITSQUAD187
11 months ago#9
Silver17 posted...
With that said, this will probably be my final post on the BO4 board.

I started making a "Final review" topic for BO4, but it was just "too negative". Plus, I've already said what I didn't like about the game multiple times. (just ended up deleting the post)

Needless to say, I wasn't a big fan of BO4.

I will admit that it had good stock maps. (I'll give it that) Plus, Blackout was fun at times too.

Anywhoo.. We are apx. a week away from MW.

Preloading is already starting to roll out, and (at least for me) it's time to say goodbye to this board, and move to MW's.

I'll see you guys there... :)

ok
Dread the Red

User Info: Vindris_SNH

Vindris_SNH
11 months ago#10
thx sliver
glitteringfairy: Just build the damn wall
ThyCorndog: and how exactly will that stop the mexican space program from orbital dropping illegal immigrants?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Pre-Load Call of Duty: Modern Warfare starting now on Xbox One
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A