• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Call of Duty mobile launched today.

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
11 months ago#21
Net Shark posted...
This game is getting great reviews and I watched some vids on it. Great maps from previous CODS as well. I have not downloaded yet but I’m tempted to check it out.

& You want to know why? There's no SBMM being used.

Every content creator that I watched said that they felt like they were playing against bots.

Here, I don't mind playing against good people. I just want a healthy mix of good and bad, but with a good connection in both types of lobbies.

Whatever.. Hopefully they turn down the SBMM setting a bit, and the connection gets better at launch... *shrugs*
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
11 months ago#22
Silver17 posted...
Net Shark posted...
This game is getting great reviews and I watched some vids on it. Great maps from previous CODS as well. I have not downloaded yet but I’m tempted to check it out.

& You want to know why? There's no SBMM being used.

Every content creator that I watched said that they felt like they were playing against bots.

Here, I don't mind playing against good people. I just want a healthy mix of good and bad, but with a good connection in both types of lobbies.

Whatever.. Hopefully they turn down the SBMM setting a bit, and the connection gets better at launch... *shrugs*

Some of the Youtuber’s playing the game when it launched didn’t realize they were playing bots the first few matches. I agree though with your SBMM take.
This guy is one and it’s funny some of the stuff he says. Worth a watch for a laugh.
https://youtu.be/xKEu28gkerM
I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Gamefaqs users are friends, not food.
GT: Net Sh4rk
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Call of Duty mobile launched today.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A