• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Why is over half this board about MW?

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
11 months ago#41
YeaICampSo posted...
I mean, it was pretty powerful in BO2.

I wouldn't even say that it's even powerful, it was a niche weapon to get people to buy the season pass in BO2, and it worked.

BO3 (and even BO4) was a better variant... JMO
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy

User Info: YeaICampSo

YeaICampSo
11 months ago#42
Silver17 posted...
YeaICampSo posted...
I mean, it was pretty powerful in BO2.

I wouldn't even say that it's even powerful, it was a niche weapon to get people to buy the season pass in BO2, and it worked.

BO3 (and even BO4) was a better variant... JMO

The fact it has AR mobility in games catered to SMG’s in their pacing brings it down, especially for BO3. That’s why the PPSh is so good in BO3, what with a fast TTK, large magazine, controllable recoil, and SMG mobility.
Xbox One X (Yeah I Camp So) PS4 Pro (YeaICampSo) Nintendo Switch (YeahICampSo) PC (https://valid.x86.fr/qwx47q) gamer

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
11 months ago#43
YeaICampSo posted...

The fact it has AR mobility in games catered to SMG’s in their pacing brings it down, especially for BO3.

OK, and I agree with you. (I said it in the prev post)

TTK in BO2 was pretty meh though. & That's fine because it was a DLC weapon... (stock weapons should be better)
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Why is over half this board about MW?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A