• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Are the PS4 Lobby's Easier?

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
1 year ago#11
mdkares posted...
Silver17 posted...
We'll definitely find out with the next game right?... ;)

Now you've peaked my curiosity. Did they (IW) mention anything about marking what platform people are using? Like putting a P or X next to their name? How else would we know?

For starters, (& not answering your question ATM) you're supposed to have the ability to invite people from either console or PC.

^ Who knows how that's gonna exactly work out, but they're gonna have to have indicators/indicator lists for that.

Anywhoo.. What's supposed to happen (for now), is the game showing an icon if it's a mouse or controller.

& They've already said that while crossplay (functionality) is up and running for now, that they are also still working on and updating it.

My guess is that it's gonna be kinda barebones at launch, but will be one of the things that they keep working on post launch... (making it more user friendly)
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy

Silver17
1 year ago#12
However, let's just say that it's only a mouse or controller icon, and it stays that way. (throughout the entire game's lifecycle)

^ You know that people are gonna be putting in XB1 or PS4 in their clan tags.

That way it will be easier for them to get invited / squad up.

Plus, certain Xbox owners will stand out with xXxwhatever namexXx anyway... *shrugs*

Silver17
1 year ago#13
zhumar posted...
mdkares posted...
How else would we know?

If they're bad, they're PS4 players. Easy enough :)

I knew that comment was coming... ;)

User Info: flaire

flaire
11 months ago#14
ps4 has way way way more p2p lag abuse
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Are the PS4 Lobby's Easier?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A