You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Another Garbage COD & The Worst Of The Black Ops Easily

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#21
This is actually the 2nd worst Black Ops game.

The absolute worst is easily Black Ops 3. f*** hover jets and wall running. NEVER again.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | MK11: Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh
(edited 1 month ago)
Vulcan422 posted...
This is actually the 2nd worst Black Ops game.

The absolute worst is easily Black Ops 3. f*** hover jets and wall running. NEVER again.

BO3 s***s all over this game in every way and I don't care for advanced movement. It was just a better game than this trash.
Someday I'm hoping to close my eyes and pretend, that this crumpled up paper can be perfect again.

User Info: sphixx

sphixx
4 weeks ago#23
sickie09ismine posted...
yesieatbooty posted...
sphixx posted...
goldenboy1867 posted...
You're 7 months late.

Also did you just made that account to post this topic on this dead board?

He has gone into a lot of effort & gone to the trouble of typing all this to put on a board where people will just not give a f3ck and enjoy telling him so. Good job buddy, mommy will be proud.
sphixx posted...
goldenboy1867 posted...
You're 7 months late.

He has gone into a lot of effort & gone to the trouble of typing all this to put on a board where people will just not give a f3ck and enjoy telling him so. Good job buddy, mommy will be proud.

Yknow i was just gonna ghost read this topic but i just gotta address dumbass pricks like you who feel the need to come into threads that you apparently dont care about to tell said poster that you dont care, as if theyre supposed to care that you dont care. What kind of effeminate s*** is that. Who are you? Im not asking you dickeating fanboys for your inputs. This post obviously isnt for bigoted b****es who in 2019 still cant deal with opinions. If you dont care then be about it and dont click the topic you idiot.

Youre just another b**** who cant take criticism when its not even about you. f*** outta here with your anoymous cowardly ass. And report this like the b**** that you are.

Wow... please leave Gamefaqs and never come back, we don’t need even more a******s like you on here

'dumbass pr1ck' 'dickeating fanboy' 'bigoted b1tch' ' idiot' 'b1tch' coward' 'b1tch' Hahahahahaaaa!! Touched a nerve have we.
"They mostly come at night, mostly."

User Info: AffinityArcher

AffinityArcher
4 weeks ago#24
sickie09ismine posted...
yesieatbooty posted...
sphixx posted...
goldenboy1867 posted...
You're 7 months late.

sphixx posted...
goldenboy1867 posted...
You're 7 months late.

Yknow i was just gonna ghost read this topic but i just gotta address dumbass pricks like you who feel the need to come into threads that you apparently dont care about to tell said poster that you dont care, as if theyre supposed to care that you dont care. What kind of effeminate s*** is that. Who are you? Im not asking you dickeating fanboys for your inputs. This post obviously isnt for bigoted b****es who in 2019 still cant deal with opinions. If you dont care then be about it and dont click the topic you idiot.

Youre just another b**** who cant take criticism when its not even about you. f*** outta here with your anoymous cowardly ass. And report this like the b**** that you are.

Wow... please leave Gamefaqs and never come back, we don’t need even more a******s like you on here

Yes y'all do. Pls stay
When the lobby is evenly balanced(D2 Control)
https://youtu.be/xOwvIaXtr3g

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
4 weeks ago#25
USER INFO: YESIEATBOOTY
User is not currently an active member.

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
3 weeks ago#26
agree this is the bottom feeder of Black Ops series
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
GT - YELARAKA