You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Call of Duty: Mobile heading for Android and iOS

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
4 weeks ago#31
AvantgardeAClue posted...
Machine1136 posted...
That's like bringing dynamite to blow up a tree stump.

What should you blow up a tree stump with?

You don't f***ing blow it up in the first place.

So why did you feel the need to specify the "bringing dynamite" part of it?
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights
Machine1136 posted...
Machine1136 posted...
That's like bringing dynamite to blow up a tree stump.

What should you blow up a tree stump with?

You don't f***ing blow it up in the first place.

So why did you feel the need to specify the "bringing dynamite" part of it?

It's overkill, just like M&K or a controller. Do you think anyone playing this game is gonna be doing it other than for the novelty?

Jeez, dunno why some of y'all can't just play a multiplayer game and not sweat it out in the process lol. There's only 1 winner in battle royale games, 99 other people still give it try anyway for the fun factor.
Sometimes I say things and I'm not voice acting.

Machine1136
4 weeks ago#33
It's overkill, just like M&K or a controller. Do you think anyone playing this game is gonna be doing it other than for the novelty?

Are you saying "blowing up a stump (which shouldn't ever be done) with dynamite (which is overkill)" is analogous to "playing this game (which shouldn't ever be done) with KBM (which is overkill)"?

Or am I allowed to play the game?

Jeez, dunno why some of y'all can't just play a multiplayer game and not sweat it out in the process lol.

I don't know why you're taking my jokes about hooking up KBM so seriously.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
Machine1136 posted...

Are you saying "blowing up a stump (which shouldn't ever be done) with dynamite (which is overkill)" is analogous to "playing this game (which shouldn't ever be done) with KBM (which is overkill)"?

Yeah, something like that.

PS4 Rainbow Six Siege has KBM invaders and naturally, nobody is amused. It'll be the same thing if brought to mobile.

Machine1136 posted...

I don't know why you're taking my jokes about hooking up KBM so seriously.

So you're saying if you get a sweet KBM/controller montage on mobile, you won't put it up somewhere for people to see? That's surprising.

Machine1136
4 weeks ago#35
So you're saying if you get a sweet KBM/controller montage on mobile, you won't put it up somewhere for people to see?

A) I'm not going to even play the mobile game, let alone get a KBM hookup for it.
B) If by "somewhere for people to see" you mean my YouTube channel that routinely gets zero views per video, then ... I might.

Machine1136
4 weeks ago#36
PS4 Rainbow Six Siege has KBM invaders and naturally, nobody is amused.

Let me guess, the people raging against the KBM users have never tried to use a KBM through a XIM on console.
Machine1136 posted...
PS4 Rainbow Six Siege has KBM invaders and naturally, nobody is amused.

Let me guess, the people raging against the KBM users have never tried to use a KBM through a XIM on console.

They have, but do two wrongs make a right? Why not just play on PC then instead of pretending like you're hot s*** stomping controller users?

Doesn't mean controller users can't have good games against KBM players either, but the skill gap significantly increases between the two.

User Info: strife_37916

strife_37916
4 weeks ago#38
Machine1136 posted...
If by "somewhere for people to see" you mean my YouTube channel that routinely gets zero views per video, then ... I might.

My bad machine

I've been slacking on your uploads
PSN: str1fe92g WoW Brewfest Pretzels https://youtu.be/ATVdcZej5BY
FF15 Croque Madame https://youtu.be/7DWpIK8MAyI

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
4 weeks ago#39
Link me to your YouTube channel

Machine1136
4 weeks ago#40
Why not just play on PC then

Because PC has myriad issues of its own. (Not sure about R6S PC, but at least CoD PC has: tiny player base = bad connections/dead game modes, hackers, hardware disparities affecting evenness of playing field.)

instead of pretending like you're hot s*** stomping controller users?

Stomping controller users with a mouse passing through a translator to a console is easier said than done - have these ragers tried it?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Call of Duty: Mobile heading for Android and iOS