You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Worst matchmaking night ive had with this game

User Info: ericherm12

ericherm12
2 months ago#1
Trying to sit down and enjoy some COD on a Sunday night and its sucked. Nothing to do with me playing good or bad, but every game I've joined for the past 30 minutes has been one where the team I join is being destroyed.

The one game had TWO people with 100+ EKIA, I'd never even seen one person with that, let alone two.

Whatever though, just venting cause I'm pissed with this game tonight.

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
2 months ago#2
Its the main reason I don't play the game much solo anymore. Sure in games before you got games where you had some really bad players on your team but it seems to be much more common in this game. I played a few so far today and must have had a little luck with only one or two games having a really s*** team.
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.

User Info: Grizzmeister

Grizzmeister
2 months ago#3
My teams have been horrible for weeks. Yeah, it completely sucks having to carry everybody else on your back.
Speaking on condition of anonymity.

User Info: Moeperry

Moeperry
2 months ago#4
The better I get personally, the worse my win loss is lol.

When I first started (first fps game) had a kd around 1, spm was super low at 200 something in tdm.

Now my kd is almost 2, spm is usually over 400 on average, score streak setup is sniper chopper, mantis and strike team. I can usually hit those once a game (thank god they're buffing streaks), now I win about 1/3 of my games.

Today was especially bad. One game I had teammates go 0-12, 2-18, 5-20 in the same match. Game was alot less frustrating when I sucked
Maddox/spitfire/titan guy
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
2 months ago#5
Moeperry posted...
Maddox/spitfire/titan guy

Surprising
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Stinger3880

Stinger3880
2 months ago#6
The game right now seems unplayable unless your on the spawn killing team. People just run right into them. The weapon balancing sucks. Black out is crap. Ive completely empty clips into people with no armor and they don't die. This is the worst time I've ever had with a COD game alot of it makes no sense why they don't fix anything. Matchmaking I'm put in to a domination game that's 20 to 100 unusually and the team killed each other to get kicked.
I'm alive and active gt S1rStinger

User Info: Grizzmeister

Grizzmeister
2 months ago#7
Stinger3880 posted...
This is the worst time I've ever had with a COD game alot of it makes no sense why they don't fix anything.

Exactly how I feel. In fact, BO4 has left such a bad taste in my mouth that I doubt I'll be buying another COD game any time soon.
Speaking on condition of anonymity.

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
2 months ago#8
Grizzmeister posted...
Stinger3880 posted...
This is the worst time I've ever had with a COD game alot of it makes no sense why they don't fix anything.

Exactly how I feel. In fact, BO4 has left such a bad taste in my mouth that I doubt I'll be buying another COD game any time soon.

5 or 6 months at least, right?
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: ericherm12

ericherm12
2 months ago#9
Overall I do like the game and recently I've had decent luck getting into good games.

Last night was just such an anomoly that sucked all the fun out of the game.

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
2 months ago#10
ericherm12 posted...
Overall I do like the game and recently I've had decent luck getting into good games.

Last night was just such an anomoly that sucked all the fun out of the game.

Don't play today then. I've had nothing but bad luck so far
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Worst matchmaking night ive had with this game