• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Well I did suggest to you guys not to buy this game..

User Info: III-URBAN-III

III-URBAN-III
1 week ago#1
So you've all seen how it is now, you've seen it's issues and how this game has a content problem.

It doesn't surprise me though, Activision has expanded into China recently because their games are full of microtransactions (there's a F2P game on the Chinese PSN store which allows you to 'rent' grenades and health lol).

What they're doing is trying to make microtransactions a gradual and generation change, they're trying to make it the norm. You be seen it already with pre existing reticles, they're always testing the waters. And while I don't mind microtransactions I do depending on what type of content they're offering, because that content will be stripped from the base game.

We'll see what they do this year and if the rumours on MW4 are true. I won't be purchasing it until December this time though, gives them a chance to iron out bugs and see what shady s*** they try to pull because this series has slowly starting to become MTX content 1st quality 2nd.

As top dog in the FPS genre they are abusing their standing...and their fans that allow it. They have an obligation to gamers to make sure their game works, has content added regularly, make sure their systems work without needing 3 or more patches every few weeks. If they can't do these things this company does not deserve our time, money and attention.

So before you get hyped for 'MW4' just remember this is the 3rd year of poor quality saved only by a spike in popularity from BO3, which had the worst MTX system. People need to start thinking now.
Release Resident Evil 2 Remake already

User Info: strife_37916

strife_37916
1 week ago#2
I'm enjoying it so I dont know what you're going on about.
PSN: str1fe92g Spiderman PS4 Dumplings https://youtu.be/qCliiqCMIrg
Aunt May's Famous Wheatcakes https://youtu.be/jqrhjfoc2R0

User Info: bradley453

bradley453
1 week ago#3
Is this on regards to the zombies thread on here? I think that YouTuber is just getting tired of doing the same thing everyday, wouldn't you? This is why I have red dead, cod, battlefield, siege, I know they're all shooters but it's a different kind of shooter, and I still hop on Neverwinter and Fortnite from time to time. Streamers are a joke that can't hold a real job and are lazy af. But the content is fine on here, they've added a zombies map already and two mp maps, I'm sure more is coming. I ahvebt boughten a single MT item. Some will and some won't. But to say the game is trash simply because of MTs, look around, these kind of practices have been going on for years now, if you were a company and saw a way to make more money you'd do the same thing.
PSN: Saintz420 Playing: Black Ops 4, R6:Siege, BFV, GR: Wildlands, RDR2, Fortnite, BF4
Waiting for: Far Cry New Dawn

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 week ago#4
I have 4ish days played in just multiplayer and I still haven't used all weapons as I work my way through camo challenges.

There is no content problem.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: BoltJamison

BoltJamison
1 week ago#5
strife_37916 posted...
I'm enjoying it so I dont know what you're going on about.
Psn: BoltJamison

User Info: NeroMamba23

NeroMamba23
1 week ago#6
Uhhh times change and so do business models. Ultimately companies want to make money and see different approaches that work. Micro transactions are literally no different than the items you find at the checkout in supermarkets. You’d be surprised how often people see a last minute thing they might want and it doesn’t involve them leaving the line. An extra way to draw revenue. Same convenience works for micro transactions and no one is forcing you personally to do so, you have a choice to buy in or not. Nothing has been released that could be defined as “pay-to-win” or content locked behind them, so why complain?
YouTube: NeroMamba23. Follow me and watch over 200+ videos. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFJy_5PtzFqrbioxMt1emGg

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 week ago#7
III-URBAN-III posted...
They have an obligation to gamers to make sure their game works,

Didn't you say you have 90,000 total kills in this game?
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: patcooper114

patcooper114
1 week ago#8
TC you have 13 days play time and there's a lack of content?
Makoshark222- "Would someone PLEASE make a thread on Zeds accomplishments from CoD.
He is getting real nervous and frustrated! hahaha"

User Info: III-URBAN-III

III-URBAN-III
1 week ago#9
patcooper114 posted...
TC you have 13 days play time and there's a lack of content?

Well yeah there's nothing else to play at the minute, doesn't mean what I said ain't true though.
Release Resident Evil 2 Remake already

User Info: BobbyBrownLove

BobbyBrownLove
1 week ago#10
Content problem? NO.

Mtx problem? YES.

s*** is greedy and pathetic as hell. My fav is the dot reticle LOL like really? Wtf lmao. But yeah its a whole lot of customization locked off in mtx ON TOP of the super f***n expensive season pass.

Shouldnt have both now common man...
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Well I did suggest to you guys not to buy this game..
  • Topic Archived