• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kujo

Kujo
3 months ago#1
I’m working on SMGs and thought something was wrong with the cordite. Realized I didn’t have gung ho. It’s a must crutch perk for that play style.

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
3 months ago#2
Its a must for any weapon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waqSyf5JqCI updated 28/02/2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61jrZ8h9ddc Ghost Ship Chaos Solo Trinity Run. Resident Evil Rev1

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
3 months ago#3
Gung-Ho is this game's equivalent to Sleight of Hand or Stopping Power. It is the single most important perk in the game that's practically required on every class. If you're not using Gung-Ho, you are not playing the game correctly and will lose in practically every gun fight.
Super Smash Bros. is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison | SC6: Cervantes, Groh | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi

User Info: kuter

kuter
3 months ago#4
Vulcan422 posted...
Gung-Ho is this game's equivalent to Sleight of Hand or Stopping Power. It is the single most important perk in the game that's practically required on every class. If you're not using Gung-Ho, you are not playing the game correctly and will lose in practically every gun fight.

Strategically protecting an area > Rusher. Pretty much a free kill and main reason why i barely sprint in this game.

Vulcan422
3 months ago#5
Even if you DON'T sprint, Gung-Ho is still a necessity, as it's vastly superior in every conceivable way to every other Tier 2 perk in the game.

-Lightweight is garbage since it only gives you a measly 4% speed increase instead of the usual 7%.
-Skulker is one of the most useless perks ever made. Dropshotting hasn't been useful in a LONG time.
-Cold Blooded doesn't do anything useful against streaks in this game. It only prolongs the inevitable.
-They literally took everything Dexterity was useful for and put it on Gung-Ho.
(message deleted)

User Info: MagillaGuerilla

MagillaGuerilla
3 months ago#7
kuter posted...
Vulcan422 posted...

Strategically protecting an area > Rusher. Pretty much a free kill and main reason why i barely sprint in this game.

Aka ⛺
The sun doesn't give its light to the moon assuming the moon is going to owe it one - Linkin Park

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
3 months ago#8
I never realized how f***ing slow the guns pull up in this game until I used Gung-Ho. Its like night and day.
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.

Vulcan422
3 months ago#9
Pretty much. It stacks on top of Quickdraw and Quickdraw 2, and it also essentially functions as a Quickdraw for weapons that don't have it.

Like I said, required Perk. Definitely worth a Prestige Token for later Prestiges, especially after you acquire all the later unlocks.

User Info: NeroMamba23

NeroMamba23
3 months ago#10
To each their own. If you draw up before entering hotspots or where you believe enemies are, that kind of eliminates the necessity for it. If you run around a lot, sure it will be beneficial to you. It’s not 100% necessary, just use whatever flows with your play style.
YouTube: NeroMamba23. Follow me and watch over 200+ videos. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFJy_5PtzFqrbioxMt1emGg
  • Topic Archived