• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
3 months ago#1
Ps4

14.gb

You need 60gb free space to download it.
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
3 months ago#2
All that wasted time for an update that does jack s*** but cause new problems. But oh boy, its an update to make room for a big update next week.. for Blackout. How fun.
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
3 months ago#3
Kuuten posted...
All that wasted time for an update that does jack s*** but cause new problems. But oh boy, its an update to make room for a big update next week.. for Blackout. How fun.

Yeah same bugs still not fixed
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
3 months ago#4
I was hoping they were adding weapon camos for Blackout but I guess not yet, At least they're finally talking about adding them lol. I felt like I was the only one who cared about it all this time.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
3 months ago#5
sithgod513 posted...
I was hoping they were adding weapon camos for Blackout but I guess not yet, At least they're finally talking about adding them lol. I felt like I was the only one who cared about it all this time.

More than likely thats in the update next week. Seems like most of the hype that they've stated in the reddit post was about this being a mostly Blackout update.
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.

User Info: Daemon_10

Daemon_10
3 months ago#6
Here’s to a grenade throw nerf. 5 character lengths is od.

User Info: sphixx

sphixx
3 months ago#7
So even though my PS4 is in 'Rest Mode' it still will not automatically update the game? I have to go into the game & start it to initiate the update, then shut the PS4 back down into Rest Mode for it to carry on and do it. Madness.
I thought the whole idea of them promoting Rest Mode when the machine was released was so that it would do all the updating stuff itself. Unless I'm wrong and I don't have it set up properly but last time I checked my Settings I had it all correct, from what I could see.
"They mostly come at night, mostly."

User Info: goldenboy1867

goldenboy1867
3 months ago#8
sphixx posted...
So even though my PS4 is in 'Rest Mode' it still will not automatically update the game? I have to go into the game & start it to initiate the update, then shut the PS4 back down into Rest Mode for it to carry on and do it. Madness.
I thought the whole idea of them promoting Rest Mode when the machine was released was so that it would do all the updating stuff itself. Unless I'm wrong and I don't have it set up properly but last time I checked my Settings I had it all correct, from what I could see.

My PS4 updates all the updates while on rest mode, you sure you have that enable in your settings?
Are you saying I can run from a bullet?

User Info: strife_37916

strife_37916
3 months ago#9
goldenboy1867 posted...
sphixx posted...

My PS4 updates all the updates while on rest mode, you sure you have that enable in your settings?

I have mine set to update in sleep as well and it doesnt

It's something with the playstation
PSN: str1fe92g A Link to the Past speedrun https://youtu.be/t1hCCZZHOFk
Monster Hunter Zero Dawn "The Proving": https://youtu.be/MH97KVl67-g

User Info: sphixx

sphixx
3 months ago#10
goldenboy1867 posted...
sphixx posted...

I'm sure I do but I will check again when I get home. It has always been this way since I got it upon release, and one of teh first things I did was set it update when 'asleep'. But like Strife says with his too, mine just doesn't update unless I physically open up each game which is when it starts any updates. I've had to text my wife and talk her through starting the Playstation and opening the game so it updates while I'm at work so ready to play later tonight!! Hahahahaa!
"They mostly come at night, mostly."
  • Topic Archived