• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Aircraft streaks ruin domination

User Info: adb007123

adb007123
5 months ago#11
Nurbis posted...
Normally domination is what I play 90% of the time in COD but I can't play it in this one because it is just one continuous spawn camp. Don't spawn by A on Firing Range or Slums because you might as well get ready to die 10 times in a row. I don't know, maybe it was the same in previous games and I just didn't notice.
They made a lot of frustrating decisions with this game. I still enjoy playing it most of the time but there are some rage inducing moments.

This
Psn mehmoregames

User Info: AvantgardeAClue

AvantgardeAClue
5 months ago#12
On the flip side, if the helicopter was a complete potato people would be complaining about that.

I don't mind the challenge in taking it down, I f***ing hate how Cold Blooded only seems to work half the time now
Sometimes I say things and I'm not voice acting.

User Info: Cubfan082

Cubfan082
5 months ago#13
AvantgardeAClue posted...
On the flip side, if the helicopter was a complete potato people would be complaining about that.

I don't mind the challenge in taking it down, I f***ing hate how Cold Blooded only seems to work half the time now

If you run coldblooded and fire one rocket the thing zeroes in on you and will try to mow you down.

I am fine with it having flares, but the speed and cover and the thing reacting to you sighting it is annoying as f***.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LedFammaMFR
PSN / NNID: LedFammaMFR

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
5 months ago#14
Machine1136 posted...
Cold Blooded and 1 death is all you need to take down a chopper. It is a bit wonky in locking in, but it's not like these streaks are super easy to earn - they should not be super easy to take out.

I just back out if there's a chopper spam.

I pretty much finished all Launcher challenges, and its not fun to keep locking on airborne scorestreaks while feeders in my team of randoms keep feeding the enemies.

Its easier this way. I just find the match with the least parties involved in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waqSyf5JqCI updated 28/02/2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61jrZ8h9ddc Ghost Ship Chaos Solo Trinity Run. Resident Evil Rev1

User Info: jsommze

jsommze
5 months ago#15
Enemy AC-130 above!
gamertag: CorBird
PSN id: CorBird

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
5 months ago#16
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
Machine1136 posted...
Cold Blooded and 1 death is all you need to take down a chopper. It is a bit wonky in locking in, but it's not like these streaks are super easy to earn - they should not be super easy to take out.

I just back out if there's a chopper spam.

I pretty much finished all Launcher challenges, and its not fun to keep locking on airborne scorestreaks while feeders in my team of randoms keep feeding the enemies.

Its easier this way. I just find the match with the least parties involved in it.

Mercenary mode.

The thing that really sucks is not just one or two choppers, but one or two choppers interspersed with Hellstorms raining down on the spawn. That is "find a new match and hope to suck less next time" territory.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: chief606

chief606
5 months ago#17
The explosive ordinance I think it's called. One of the attachments for the launcher. It takes the chopper out in 1 rocket. Obviously you need 2 for the flares, but only 1 actual rocket needs to hit it.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: tgoudy

tgoudy
5 months ago#18
Choppers aren't bad if more than one person has a launcher.

That's crazy talk, though. Much better to huddle in a house with 4 other guys while 1 poor sucker gets mowed down trying to take down kill streaks.

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
5 months ago#19
chief606 posted...
The explosive ordinance I think it's called. One of the attachments for the launcher. It takes the chopper out in 1 rocket. Obviously you need 2 for the flares, but only 1 actual rocket needs to hit it.

The chopper only have one set of flares.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waqSyf5JqCI updated 28/02/2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61jrZ8h9ddc Ghost Ship Chaos Solo Trinity Run. Resident Evil Rev1

User Info: chief606

chief606
5 months ago#20
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
chief606 posted...

The chopper only have one set of flares.

I know zed. That's why I said 2 rockets lol.

Edit. I see, the context was off. I should use commas more often.
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Aircraft streaks ruin domination
  • Topic Archived