Aircraft streaks ruin domination

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Aircraft streaks ruin domination

User Info: thenewjersey

thenewjersey
5 days ago#1
I love shooting things down and always have a launcher but with 3 rockets to take out a helicopter that gets called 5 times per game every f***ing game... Unless every team has two designated anti-air players, it's just obnoxious! I dont remember them being this bad in past games
She looks like a well-worn one
I can be one by one look a little word

User Info: ekgoalie34

ekgoalie34
5 days ago#2
My only complaint about the chopper is that the lockon hitbox is extrememly small. Compound that with the fact that the thing actually moves around constantly and it sometimes creates a big issue when trying to take it down.
Playing: Cod BO4, God Of War, H1Z1

User Info: LivingInPapaya

LivingInPapaya
5 days ago#3
Just use Blind Eye
Living through a cycle of nightmares, and they don't fight fair
GT - Vanessa Magick /// PSN - VanessaMagick

User Info: Cubfan082

Cubfan082
5 days ago#4
ekgoalie34 posted...
My only complaint about the chopper is that the lockon hitbox is extrememly small. Compound that with the fact that the thing actually moves around constantly and it sometimes creates a big issue when trying to take it down.

This.

I try not to harp on games that make you make you believe soldiers jump and droo shot and constantly inject serum into themselves to heal bullet wounds in seconds, but the chopper movements are very unrealistic how it zig-zags and pivots while being able to hit targets.

Even with the fast lock, the thing is way to hard to bring down consistently, particularly because you have no immunity to the streak, just slower recognition.

The mode is no longer playable for me.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LedFammaMFR
PSN / NNID: LedFammaMFR

User Info: Gilgamesh2010

Gilgamesh2010
5 days ago#5
LivingInPapaya posted...
Just use Blind Eye

...have you played this game?

User Info: Nurbis

Nurbis
5 days ago#6
Normally domination is what I play 90% of the time in COD but I can't play it in this one because it is just one continuous spawn camp. Don't spawn by A on Firing Range or Slums because you might as well get ready to die 10 times in a row. I don't know, maybe it was the same in previous games and I just didn't notice.
They made a lot of frustrating decisions with this game. I still enjoy playing it most of the time but there are some rage inducing moments.

Cubfan082
5 days ago#7
Gilgamesh2010 posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
Just use Blind Eye

There is a reason people have this dude on ignore...

Their is no streak immunity perk outside of ghost for UAV and Tact Mask for CUAV.

They do not allow you to counter fully any of ths OP s*** in this game.

Cubfan082
5 days ago#8
Nurbis posted...
Normally domination is what I play 90% of the time in COD but I can't play it in this one because it is just one continuous spawn camp. Don't spawn by A on Firing Range or Slums because you might as well get ready to die 10 times in a row. I don't know, maybe it was the same in previous games and I just didn't notice.
They made a lot of frustrating decisions with this game. I still enjoy playing it most of the time but there are some rage inducing moments.

it wasn't.

They have made the mode unplayable.

They stopped using the spawn lock logic that prevented repeated spawn kills, and removed tact nades and frags etc while stupidly upping the capture time in a game with unlimited sprint in near instant health regen that allows you to be seen on most maps 50 m out on an approach to cap.

It is pointless to play when it isn't part of merc.

User Info: LivingInPapaya

LivingInPapaya
5 days ago#9
Gilgamesh2010 posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
Just use Blind Eye

It was a jab at the fact that there is no perk to counter Scorestreaks in this game. Ho hum. I've played this game more than most - nobody appreciates a joke.
Living through a cycle of nightmares, and they don't fight fair
GT - Vanessa Magick /// PSN - VanessaMagick
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
5 days ago#10
Cold Blooded and 1 death is all you need to take down a chopper. It is a bit wonky in locking in, but it's not like these streaks are super easy to earn - they should not be super easy to take out.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Aircraft streaks ruin domination