• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Blackout has been boring so far...

User Info: 88Metallica

88Metallica
2 months ago#1
I've been playing non stop for 2.5 hours and my quad squad typically doesn't find anyone until the last few minutes of the match, to where I usually only get one kill, if any.

I'm finding my time spent is generally just running around looting stuff.

Still going to give it more of a chance but I was super hyped and now I'm just really bored and frustrated.

User Info: IronAvenger08

IronAvenger08
2 months ago#2
It plays like a more stable H1Z1

User Info: jairusmonillas

jairusmonillas
2 months ago#3
does blackmode have an auto run toggle like in fortnite? I tried the beta it didn't have one, but the pc beta had one, does the release version for consoles have auto run toggle?
Battlenet:JairusMonill#1876,Steam/Epic:JairusMonillas,PSN:JairusMonillasR3
Playing:Fortnite,NBA2k19,BF1,GTsport,GundamVs,GTA5On,DBFz,FF14 Waiting:RDR2,BF5,KH3

User Info: Gilgamesh2010

Gilgamesh2010
2 months ago#4
Welcome to battle royal games. It's hide and seek with a gun.

User Info: hyperpowder

hyperpowder
2 months ago#5
Gilgamesh2010 posted...
Welcome to battle royal games. It's hide and seek with a gun.

This

Genre is boring in general with the only appeal is doing something that's YouTube montage worthy.
Whoever beats my score I will give them a $10 PSN or Live card:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpiorAx40GY

User Info: 88Metallica

88Metallica
2 months ago#6
Honestly I'm really regretting my purchase. The normal multiplayer feels the same as any other Call of Duty and Blackout is still boring.

User Info: phoneixfencer

phoneixfencer
2 months ago#7
Are you picking a spot that's really far away from the line the choppers are flying over? Or one of those little nameless bundles of buildings? Most people don't go there. Drop right in the middle, or as soon as you're able to leave the chopper. You'll find tons of people instantly.
GTA: O Created by trolls, for trolls.

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
2 months ago#8
jairusmonillas posted...
does blackmode have an auto run toggle like in fortnite? I tried the beta it didn't have one, but the pc beta had one, does the release version for consoles have auto run toggle?

No

@op

What do You expect its a camping mode. You camp and wait for people to come. Yeah 8ts boring hence why I have never played it in full version
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: WhiteZeus

WhiteZeus
2 months ago#9
Drop in the first city under the chopper and u'll get action.

User Info: WebsandWigs

WebsandWigs
2 months ago#10
Its probably because not a lot of people are playing right now. It'll pick up once everyones on
Hi
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. Blackout has been boring so far...
  • Topic Archived