• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. quick scoping is still a thing.

User Info: uricku

uricku
3 months ago#1
Smh sad state of affairs

User Info: Gaming4dummies

Gaming4dummies
3 months ago#2
*Quick Scopes TC*
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

User Info: KnucklesIX

KnucklesIX
3 months ago#3
Sniping is hard as s*** in this game
Pull Up

User Info: imherenow

imherenow
3 months ago#4
KnucklesIX posted...

Lol, no it isn't. In every kill cam, the kid clearly misses me, the game gives him the kill anyway because of aim assist I guess.
SJW = Anything that doesn't appeal to conservative, white, christian, male, neo-nazi trump cultists

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
3 months ago#5
imherenow posted...
KnucklesIX posted...

Lol, no it isn't. In every kill cam, the kid clearly misses me, the game gives him the kill anyway because of aim assist I guess.

No the kill cams never look like the real shot. Its been like that since ps3 days.
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
3 months ago#6
They'll never remove it for fear of losing that part of their scumbag player base.
If you make an intelligent post, people tend to ignore it because they only respond to stupid. Don't believe me? Just look at most of the chained replies.

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
3 months ago#7
KnucklesIX posted...

Oh come on. No it's not.

I don't care for qs either way but let's not pretend you're a bad ass for doing it
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: rb18

rb18
3 months ago#8
Yeah sniper rifles are silly in all COD games and in this one. Don't understand point of raising health to 150 if someone can just quick scope you with a sniper rifle in your big toe and it is a one shot kill. Sad that they have to allow this or their sniper fan base will have a seizure.
Looking for 18+ Friends for the 3DS Ron Mexico FC:1177-6897-6564
PM me your FC and I will add you

User Info: chrpskwk

chrpskwk
3 months ago#9
rb18 posted...
Don't understand point of raising health to 150

Because they didn't do what you think they did by raising it to 150.

It's still 100 in a technical sense because they moved all the damages up at the same time, it's just easier to balance the game at 150 due to more increments
Kenny Omega is god

User Info: uricku

uricku
3 months ago#10
Its horrible, like jesus if a horrible exploit being removed makes you worry about your player base and profit margins dropping that bad. Maybe you need to rethink your marketing audience.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. quick scoping is still a thing.
  • Topic Archived