You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. EVERSPACE
  3. Is this on rails?

User Info: Gothmogz

Gothmogz
1 month ago#1
Or you have freedom of movement
Electronic engineer, gamer, technology analyst.

User Info: GentlemanWrath

GentlemanWrath
1 month ago#2
Full freedom of movement. When you jump between zones, you do lose manual control of your ship for a couple seconds as your ship warps out, but this is just the transition to the next level.

It's also a lot of fun!

User Info: Gothmogz

Gothmogz
1 month ago#3
Thanks is easy to play on ps4?
Electronic engineer, gamer, technology analyst.

User Info: GentlemanWrath

GentlemanWrath
1 month ago#4
That I can't tell you, as I generally don't pay too much attention to trophies and difficulty is subjective. But from looking at the list just now, I'd say there are some that have a fair degree of luck involved, and some that require a bit of grinding to acquire resources for various trophy related purposes. I'd say more time consuming rather than especially difficult.

Overall, I love it because the gameplay is fun and exciting and it keeps you on your toes. You basically have an alien armada chasing you as you jump from zone to zone, so if you hang around too long in one place, they catch up and it's up to you to fight or flee. There's a lot of flexibility in how you outfit and upgrade your ship, and it's a gorgeous looking game too. If you like dogfighting and roguelikes, you'll probably enjoy this.

User Info: UltraKev9

UltraKev9
4 weeks ago#5
Over time you'll be able to enhance or alter just about every aspect of gameplay. There's different artifacts and computer programs that can truly change the baseline game, sometimes for the better, sometimes not depending on playstyle.

The game will be initially tough but later turns in to luck that determines more how far one gets. I usually get about half way through until things start to get truly hairy with either multiple enemies or dangerous hazards. I usually die because I don't know how to approach a given situation when first encountered. You learn over time how to deal with each element that destroys you. Multiple enemies can be singled out or attacked from a distance with missiles and things like solar storms can be dealt with by temporarily hiding behind asteroids or in caves or derelict ships. Everything has a pattern.
Evidently, I haven't set a signature for the message boards yet.
  1. Boards
  2. EVERSPACE
  3. Is this on rails?