• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. EVERSPACE
  3. Great game

User Info: psych_student

psych_student
10 months ago#1
Why's there so little fuss over this game?

I'm loving it so far; interesting and light touch story, great combat with some really tense moments, real sense of progression, exploration is rewarding, visually great - I'd highly recommend picking this up.
"Beware the barrenness of a busy life." - Socrates

User Info: BloodShotEye

BloodShotEye
10 months ago#2
I agree. Love space shooters but a little wary of rouge-based games. However, this game was put together and works very well as a rouge-based game. Made it all the way through on my 26th run, and there is still more to do, and with the DLC, which integrated seamlessly into the original game and gives you much more to do on runs. Still more glyphs, blueprints and other collectable things to grab, preparing for some hard core runs. Levels don't repeat on every run so you don't get too bummed when you die, because now you can spend all those credits on upgrading your pilot and what ever ship you are using. Ships are very different and make for a variety of play styles.
Gaming since 1975 (Magnavox Odyssey)

User Info: tomcatobitrice

tomcatobitrice
10 months ago#3
psych_student posted...
Why's there so little fuss over this game?

I'm loving it so far; interesting and light touch story, great combat with some really tense moments, real sense of progression, exploration is rewarding, visually great - I'd highly recommend picking this up.

My thoughts exactly. Game looks amazing too.
To fix corrupted data issues:
Make sure your system is clean, take your disc and snap it in half. Throw your system out the window. Should work perfectly now.
  1. Boards
  2. EVERSPACE
  3. Great game
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Is this on rails?Gothmogz53/19 11:36PM