• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. EVERSPACE
  3. elite dangerous copy

User Info: dillonthebunny

dillonthebunny
11 months ago#21
bmouse6 posted...
@dillonthebunny
I am very familiar with Elite Dangerous, been playing it for quite some time, and it's one of my favourite games in the genre.

Ah, sorry then forgive me, i didn't think you had either. I gave up on ED, for the time being anyway, but if it's one of your favourite games then cool, i really wished I had the patents for it, waited so long to play it, and it was just so much harder than I expected.

I don't think it will be a problem with this game, only played 10 mins so far and yeah, chalk and fromage frais. Oh it's very good btw, thought I'd add that little point.
Psn: Hareofdoom
Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn

User Info: bmouse6

bmouse6
11 months ago#22
@dillonthebunny
No need for apologies, it's all good :)

Basically, I wanted to make sure if Everspace is more of an arcade game or a deep end sim like Elite.
While I might be interested in playing more spaceship games, I definitely don't want to hop into another serious long-term sim alongside with Elite.
PSN: bmouse
The thrown rose is only significant in it's insignificance.

User Info: thenewjersey

thenewjersey
10 months ago#23
buggins1974 posted...
bmouse6 posted...
BloodShotEye posted...
Not.

Would it kill you to be more specific?

@bmouse6

FFS numbnuts, f***ing google it. This is single player only, roguelike. Not like that online only trash Elite. Can your little mind comprehend that?

Why would someone google something when there is a message board right here SPECIFICALLY for the the game and the purpose of sharing the information they are looking for??? It's funny you are acting like the other person is the f***ing idiot here...
She looks like a well-worn one
I can be one by one look a little word
  1. Boards
  2. EVERSPACE
  3. elite dangerous copy
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Is this on rails?Gothmogz53/19 11:36PM