• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MARl0

MARl0
1 year ago#1
I'm at a part where you first encounter a train, and I've been running back and forth through the front end of this train for an hour straight now, and I can not figure out what to do. I don't think I've ever been this stuck in a game before.

I did catch on fire to burn away one of those vine things, but after that I simply can't figure out what to do. There are some ropes hanging above the segment with the water, but they're too high up to reach. I finally just had to turn off the game in frustration...

Anyone figure this part out?
Currently playing: Xenoblade 2: Torna the Golden Country (Switch) / Mega Man 11 (PS4)

User Info: KuwagataHero

KuwagataHero
1 year ago#2
Now that you have burned the vines, have you thrown 5 pieces of wood into the... fire-thingy?

It’s time based, as the fire dies down, so throw all the logs you need down near the fire-thingy before throwing them in. You need to max out the gauge that is near the fire-thingy.

With the vines out of the way, this will allow the train to move and a new path will open.

I hope this is the answer you are looking for.

KWEOOOO.

User Info: MARl0

MARl0
1 year ago#3
Thanks, that was it. Just finished the game today with no other issues (other than a bug that I encountered that forced me to restart a chapter).
Currently playing: Xenoblade 2: Torna the Golden Country (Switch) / Mega Man 11 (PS4)

User Info: SoTriggeredOmg

SoTriggeredOmg
1 year ago#4
The train was the only part I got stuck on as well. Throwing the wood in the engine feels clunky, but I guess the dial is supposed to clue you in that you can do something with it.
  • Topic Archived