• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart Tour
  3. Is it worth using the free pass this week?

User Info: MiniMarioBros

MiniMarioBros
3 weeks ago#1
Wondering if I should use it now or wait.

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
3 weeks ago#2
Hard to say

Do you like dry bowser?

If so, I would do it, but the problem is who are the spotlights going to be on this tour?

It is leaning to be king boo, but they haven't specifically said if it is yet.

This tour, they mentioned Rosalina and teased rainbow road, and bunch of people probably thought she was a high end, then only turned out to be a lowly super.

Like, what if you get stuck with some boring high end, such as peachette for example.

It is going to be a gamble either way though, unless they mention the free high end, which they probably won't do.
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam
3 weeks ago#3
Yes. It’s actually best to use it towards the end of a cup because you’ll get all rewards of that cup AND the next cup without spending a dime

That’s 2x High End drivers instead of one, plus 2 of each skill tickets, which can make a huge difference

Definitely do not use it when the next one begins. If you don’t want this cup’s rewards, then wait another two weeks and use it at the end of next cup
I have a B.A. in Sexology.
Feel free to PM me any serious questions about sex and/or relationships

User Info: Mikokiri

Mikokiri
3 weeks ago#4
Towards the end of the second week of a tour is the BEST time to use a free trial, as it'll be active for two tours, technically.
School should teach you how to adult instead of how to solve for x.
I got no clue how to adult but I sure as hell can figure out what x is in 7x = 4 + 27 X 8.

MiniMarioBros
3 weeks ago#5
Ganiam posted...
Yes. It’s actually best to use it towards the end of a cup because you’ll get all rewards of that cup AND the next cup without spending a dime

That’s 2x High End drivers instead of one, plus 2 of each skill tickets, which can make a huge difference

Definitely do not use it when the next one begins. If you don’t want this cup’s rewards, then wait another two weeks and use it at the end of next cup
I don’t have Dry Bowser or Peachette, and she’s likely the next free high end.

MiniMarioBros
3 weeks ago#6
MiniMarioBros posted...
I don’t have Dry Bowser or Peachette, and she’s likely the next free high end.

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam
3 weeks ago#7
I'm not sure why you keep bumping this topic.

We've given you all the information you need to make an informed decision.
I have a B.A. in Sexology.
Feel free to PM me any serious questions about sex and/or relationships
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart Tour
  3. Is it worth using the free pass this week?
  • Post New Message