• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Leax

Leax
3 weeks ago#1
The new racers in this update should be all ,5 of the characters we haven't seen yet which are Luigi, Waluigi, Baby Luigi, Chef Shy Guy/Gourmet Guy. The last one might just be a false rumour as my source thinks so. But anyway apparently Gooigi may be coming to with a slight chance of E. Gadd
DLC Characters that are happening are Ryu, Bamco, bethesda and Geno. Thank me later. Btw this Sig was made 18/10/19

Leax
3 weeks ago#2
And King Boo of course. There should be at least 5 in the update anway
DLC Characters that are happening are Ryu, Bamco, bethesda and Geno. Thank me later. Btw this Sig was made 18/10/19

Leax
3 weeks ago#3
Bump
Luigi, Baby Luigi, Waluigi, King Boo and Gourmet Guy should be available in the next update for Mario Kart Tour. Gooigi and E. Gadd maybe

User Info: Mikokiri

Mikokiri
3 weeks ago#4
Chef Shy Guy is likely being saved for Paris Tour, as that is what he was seen driving on in the trailer.
Either E.Gadd or Gooigi are more likely to be the second spotlight character, as I suspect King Boo is the first Spotlight character, especially since the twitter says he has a unique special, which so far 1/2 Spotlights have had (Pauline had Lucky 7 and Hakama Mario has Coin Box).
School should teach you how to adult instead of how to solve for x.
I got no clue how to adult but I sure as hell can figure out what x is in 7x = 4 + 27 X 8.
  • Post New Message