• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart Tour
  3. Next Ranked Cup is Mario Cup

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
4 weeks ago#21
This cup was tough.

I managed to get close to 20k with no tier 3 driver on 2 of the courses, and no tier 3 glider on 2 of the courses.

I also didn't have any tier 2 or 3 karts..

yeah, maybe I should pull the pipe?

only got 4th or 5th place(I will see if 5th passes me again in the coming days)
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Buggy420

Buggy420
4 weeks ago#22
I'm magically up to #1 with 26,839. Don't know how. Lol.

Mario: 10,739
Yoshi: 9,707
Tokyo: 6,393
"Logic will get you from A to B; imagination takes you everywhere." - Einstein
^v^ Buggy ^v^

User Info: NeoBowser

NeoBowser
4 weeks ago#23
any tricks for mario circuit? i need 700 points to pass first place. I'm at 6.8k with bowser (tier 1), but the super blooper and the normal glider (both tier 3)

im so proud that i got the hang of yoshi circuit. i got a score of 9.8k! literally the second before i was looking in the shop and saw the yoshi car, and i was like nah not worth it for one day. if only i had that tier 3 car with me... i'd be in the 10 oh my
I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling my feeling my'

User Info: Buggy420

Buggy420
4 weeks ago#24
The only reason I got that score for Mario is because I have Metal Mario and I got 3 coin frenzies. Before that, I had barely over 8,000.
"Logic will get you from A to B; imagination takes you everywhere." - Einstein
^v^ Buggy ^v^

User Info: Ganiam

Ganiam
4 weeks ago#25
Buggy420 posted...
The only reason I got that score for Mario is because I have Metal Mario and I got 3 coin frenzies. Before that, I had barely over 8,000.

Yeah I made it to 10k with 2x frenzy, also with Metal Mario (free high end from the previous cup), and with top tier kart + glider.

The glider is particularly important to keep your combo going.

On that note, I actually managed to beat my previous score on Mario Circuit, which took my total score to 28,830.

Mario Circuit: 10,334
Yoshi Circuit: 12,293
Tokyo Blur: 6,203

Good thing, because the 2nd player in my bracket started grinding again, and increased his score to 27,651. With an extra 1200pts between us, I really hope that'll keep me in first place.

I have a B.A. in Sexology.
Feel free to PM me any serious questions about sex and/or relationships

User Info: inviso87

inviso87
4 weeks ago#26
NeoBowser posted...
any tricks for mario circuit? i need 700 points to pass first place. I'm at 6.8k with bowser (tier 1), but the super blooper and the normal glider (both tier 3)

im so proud that i got the hang of yoshi circuit. i got a score of 9.8k! literally the second before i was looking in the shop and saw the yoshi car, and i was like nah not worth it for one day. if only i had that tier 3 car with me... i'd be in the 10 oh my

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQbVrp2a_yc

Hope this helps.
Sadie Banner -- http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/inviso87/SadieBanner.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILyzyQUUnL4 -- Watch me own Derolix
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Kart Tour
  3. Next Ranked Cup is Mario Cup
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers