Figured out how to beat final boss with no damage.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Cells
  3. Figured out how to beat final boss with no damage.

User Info: Vortex_of_Hope

Vortex_of_Hope
1 month ago#1
So I just had a practically invincible run. Double crow feathers and properly leveled efficiency means you can alternate levitation and never land. First couple bosses only have a couple moves that can hit you. Final boss? Just stands there confused. Hard mode done!
"After all you too are legends you have seen and done the impossible. You alone will learn the truth." Etrian Odyssey V

User Info: Gaming4dummies

Gaming4dummies
1 month ago#2
Just unlocked crow feathers. Have not seen it in-game yet.
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

User Info: Arvandor

Arvandor
1 month ago#3
That's pretty funny. Nice find! Don't think I've ever seen TWO feathers in a single run though.
ODMB Dot Eater
"There's THREE dimensions?! o_O WTF!!1 " -Minzoku.

User Info: Literal_Unit

Literal_Unit
1 month ago#4
Arvandor posted...
That's pretty funny. Nice find! Don't think I've ever seen TWO feathers in a single run though.

Well the chances of seeing doubles gets smaller and smaller the more prints you finish.
There's a secret compound under Disneyland. The mouse is coming for us all.

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
1 month ago#5
I got him confused in my Very Hard run with double feathers, but I can't get it to work on Expert mode.

Which sucks because I have ~900 HP and no potions, and I really don't want to repeat the entire game and hope I get good feathers again.

Edit: So to get it to work, you have to get the HotK onto an attack that hits straight forward. The lance thrust attack he uses in the second and third phases is the only one that works, I think. The confusion thing only happens when you're flying out of reach of the move he's trying to use.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: Arvandor

Arvandor
1 month ago#6
TerminusEdge posted...
I got him confused in my Very Hard run with double feathers, but I can't get it to work on Expert mode.

Which sucks because I have ~900 HP and no potions, and I really don't want to repeat the entire game and hope I get good feathers again.

Edit: So to get it to work, you have to get the HotK onto an attack that hits straight forward. The lance thrust attack he uses in the second and third phases is the only one that works, I think. The confusion thing only happens when you're flying out of reach of the move he's trying to use.

Yep, I noticed this too. I did manage to cheese him with this tactic the very first time I got to him in 1 cell though, so I managed to unlock 2 cells more or less for free, which will help in cell farming ;)
ODMB Dot Eater
"There's THREE dimensions?! o_O WTF!!1 " -Minzoku.

User Info: SecondGenesis

SecondGenesis
4 weeks ago#7
TerminusEdge posted...

It's not like the game takes hours to beat, takes me on average 30 minutes. Just restart and behave ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Cells
  3. Figured out how to beat final boss with no damage.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived