• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wert567890

wert567890
1 year ago#1
Is it even an option? Like if you play with a us account will it auto switch?

User Info: locomoraizer

locomoraizer
1 year ago#2
wert567890 posted...

According to this video ( thanka for making the video ^^ )

youtube.com/watch?v=1DEkT5agaPU

there's no option to change the subtitle into english. even you change the system language, the subtitle still in japan

User Info: wert567890

wert567890
1 year ago#3
locomoraizer posted...
wert567890 posted...

there's no option to change the subtitle into english. even you change the system language, the subtitle still in japan

Ugggggh, thanks for your help. This really bites.

locomoraizer
1 year ago#4
wert567890 posted...
locomoraizer posted...
wert567890 posted...

Ugggggh, thanks for your help. This really bites.

youre welcome ^^

play the ps4 / ps vita version if you want play english version of this game ^^

User Info: GM807

GM807
1 year ago#5
Maybe there will be an SEA Release in future with english subs like on ps4/vita...
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

locomoraizer
1 year ago#6
GM807 posted...
Maybe there will be an SEA Release in future with english subs like on ps4/vita...

i'm not sure they will do it, but its still worth waiting . maybe they will change their mind and release the SEA version

also , i hope nintendo make Eshop for South East Asian region someday . because look like this game cannot be localized because nintendo doesnt have eshop in South East Asia region ( while the english localization of this game are exclusive for southeast asia region)

User Info: mhter

mhter
1 year ago#7
i have an info about it'll get Eng release on 28th August 2018. take it with a grain of salt.

locomoraizer
1 year ago#8
mhter posted...
i have an info about it'll get Eng release on 28th August 2018. take it with a grain of salt.

Can you give me the source link about those info ?

User Info: mhter

mhter
1 year ago#9
locomoraizer posted...
mhter posted...

i can't, this info is not suppose to be public yet.

locomoraizer
1 year ago#10
mhter posted...
locomoraizer posted...
mhter posted...

i can't, this info is not suppose to be public yet.

hmm i see

it look a bit strange to make the info keep secret if the game will released three month later

Or maybe the person who spread the info was misread monster hunter generation ultimate as Sd Gundam G Generation Genesis ?

Because other english language game which has simmilar title and simmilar release date are
Monster Hunter Generation ultimate ( yep monster hunter generation ultimate release date also 28 august )
  • Topic Archived