• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sarlandogo

Sarlandogo
1 year ago#1
played the vita version but it has long interval before attack animations, so I guess switch ver should be better?
PSN: Nirlandogo (JP) GeneralRevil369 (SG) 3DS: 3067- 9028 - 2506 FC: SW-8480-5066-8326
SRW FANBOY Currently Playing SRW V and Z2 Saisei-hen

User Info: locomoraizer

locomoraizer
1 year ago#2
Sarlandogo posted...
played the vita version but it has long interval before attack animations, so I guess switch ver should be better?

technically it is better than vita and ps4 version because all dlc already included in the game ( including char deleted affair dlc ). for the animation graphic, its entirely same with vita and ps4 version

but if you hope english subtitle in this game, you will be upset , because this game only has japanese subtitle . And unfortunately until now, there's still no confirmation about asian english version for switch

User Info: SC6

SC6
1 year ago#3
I have the Switch digital version and attack animation loading is way faster that Super Hero Generation on the vita
PSN - NovaSol6(PS3/VITA), GreenTea_Sama(PS4)
3DS FC: 0533-5134-4439
  • Topic Archived