• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SC6

SC6
1 year ago#11
locomoraizer posted...
SC6 posted...
locomoraizer posted...
SC6 posted...
locomoraizer posted...
SC6 posted...
UC + Barbatos cus marketing

you're forgot to added hot scramble gundam , g self , and turn a gundam ^^

Hot Scramble is in this? 0_0

Turn-A was in Spirits (also "UC only")
Dark History Turn A gets thrown in to fulfill the ending timeline thing I guess

How much of G-reco is in this? Just G Self?

yes , hot scramble gundam is in this game.
and its power is too overpowered. ( every stage become too easy if you add hot scramble in your team ^^ )

yes i know that
and his role in genesis is same with his role in spirit ( become final bos in the final stage )

yes just g self only ( and belri zenam as its pilot )
to get g self you just beat him in final stage ( dark history stage ) and the diffuculty should be hard

oooo that's cool

i hope someday , bandai namco will make alternate universe only g generation too ^^ ( g generation seed is not counted , because theres still many uc character , mecha , and scenario on that game )

Only other series with enough MSV is probably SEED. Maybe 00
PSN - NovaSol6(PS3/VITA), GreenTea_Sama(PS4)
3DS FC: 0533-5134-4439

User Info: jodecideion

jodecideion
1 year ago#12
Ya I may have to check out newest Super Robot Wars.

User Info: locomoraizer

locomoraizer
1 year ago#13
SC6 posted...
locomoraizer posted...
SC6 posted...
locomoraizer posted...
SC6 posted...
locomoraizer posted...
SC6 posted...

and its power is too overpowered. ( every stage become too easy if you add hot scramble in your team ^^ )

yes i know that
and his role in genesis is same with his role in spirit ( become final bos in the final stage )

to get g self you just beat him in final stage ( dark history stage ) and the diffuculty should be hard

oooo that's cool

i hope someday , bandai namco will make alternate universe only g generation too ^^ ( g generation seed is not counted , because theres still many uc character , mecha , and scenario on that game )

Only other series with enough MSV is probably SEED. Maybe 00

youre right . seed have too many spinoff and msv. 00 have many msv unit too , but actually 00 spinoff aren't as many as SEED

User Info: cahyo_su

cahyo_su
1 year ago#14
locomoraizer posted...
SC6 posted...
locomoraizer posted...
SC6 posted...
locomoraizer posted...
SC6 posted...

yes i know that

oooo that's cool

They will eventually, but first sales must be good. So keep on buying that sd gundam genesis copy. I bought for ps4 and psvita.

User Info: GSP7

GSP7
1 year ago#15
The PS4 version is really great, and they should have released it in USA with all music licenses, etc. squared away. I'd definitely buy an alternate universe sequel.

User Info: hell_tanuki

hell_tanuki
1 year ago#16
Anyone knows if V Gundam will be included? I mean, technically it's UC, but I feel like it won't be there...

I was so hype getting this game, but I only learned hours ago that it's a UC only game (and I like UC well enough, as I watched everything up to the 6th episode of Unicorn) so I'd like to at least have access to Victory (if ZZ is in, I don't see why V couldn't).

Well, as long as I have my Zudah I'm fine anyway.

locomoraizer
1 year ago#17
hell_tanuki posted...
Anyone knows if V Gundam will be included? I mean, technically it's UC, but I feel like it won't be there...

I was so hype getting this game, but I only learned hours ago that it's a UC only game (and I like UC well enough, as I watched everything up to the 6th episode of Unicorn) so I'd like to at least have access to Victory (if ZZ is in, I don't see why V couldn't).

Well, as long as I have my Zudah I'm fine anyway.

yes , unfortunately v gundam ( and any uc gundam scenario which occured after uc 105 , such as f90, sillhoute formula 91 , gundam f91, and crossbone gundam ) isn' t included in this game .

if you want multi situation mode which include v gundam scenario, try sd gundam g generation f ( ps1 ) or sd gundam g generation spirit ( ps2 )

hell_tanuki
1 year ago#18
locomoraizer posted...
yes , unfortunately v gundam ( and any uc gundam scenario which occured after uc 105 , such as f90, sillhoute formula 91 , gundam f91, and crossbone gundam ) isn' t included in this game .

if you want multi situation mode which include v gundam scenario, try sd gundam g generation f ( ps1 ) or sd gundam g generation spirit ( ps2 )

Ah yes, I see... I take it there's no G-Saviour either then. But no F91? Now that's a shame.

Anyway, thanks for the answer!

locomoraizer
1 year ago#19
hell_tanuki posted...
locomoraizer posted...

Ah yes, I see... I take it there's no G-Saviour either then. But no F91? Now that's a shame.

Anyway, thanks for the answer!

yeah, g saviour was never appeared in all g generation ^^ ( the reason because bandai was deleted g saviour from uc continuity )

i know that's shame. but i dont know what bandai namco really thinking ^^ . for what purposed they deleted v gundam and f91 from uc gundam game

youre welcome. glad i can help you ^^

hell_tanuki
1 year ago#20
locomoraizer posted...
yeah, g saviour was never appeared in all g generation ^^ ( the reason because bandai was deleted g saviour from uc continuity )

i know that's shame. but i dont know what bandai namco really thinking ^^ . for what purposed they deleted v gundam and f91 from uc gundam game

youre welcome. glad i can help you ^^

I had hope for G-Saviour as it appeared in Gundam Build Fighters, that's too bad. I like the suit, even if it doesn't look too good in the movie haha. And for all the horrible things I heard about it, the movie was actually okay. I mean, I watched worst movies by far... ^^;

Well, I'll do with what I'll have then! I always have a hard time when I have to choose who I'll play and who will be left behind, so I'll actually be able to play some different characters (and Mobile Suits) this time!
It's not looking too bad, my favorite suit is there (Zudah), as well as my favorite character (Bernie) ^^

Zieg Zeon!
  • Topic Archived