• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dawnbomb

dawnbomb
1 year ago#1
it's actually really easy to get access to other region Eshops on your switch. don't be afraid to go digital, it's not a mini nightmare like getting a foreign PSN ID / limited accounts with content access is on playstation. :)

hopefully there is English text. *prays*

User Info: GM807

GM807
1 year ago#2
Has the Singapore relase finally been announced yet?
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

User Info: locomoraizer

locomoraizer
1 year ago#3
GM807 posted...

Until now there's stil no confirmation about southeastasian version of SD gundam g generation for switch ( even twitter of bandai south east asia never mentioned about it )

Probably, it is because nintendo doesn't have eshop in south east asian region.

User Info: GM807

GM807
1 year ago#4
locomoraizer posted...
GM807 posted...

Until now there's stil no confirmation about southeastasian version of SD gundam g generation for switch ( even twitter of bandai south east asia never mentioned about it )

Maybe we'll have to wait 1 month, just like with the ps4/vita release.

I asked, because the english version was southeast asia only for playstation.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

locomoraizer
1 year ago#5
GM807 posted...
locomoraizer posted...
GM807 posted...

Maybe we'll have to wait 1 month, just like with the ps4/vita release.

I asked, because the english version was southeast asia only for playstation.

yeah , we can wait 1 month again ^^

they can released southeastasia version in playstation because playstation have branch and psn store in southeastasian region country ( indonesia , malaysia , thailand , and singapore )

User Info: SC6

SC6
1 year ago#6
I'm tempted to preorder and see if they just have english included like Disgaea 5 Complete >_>
PSN - NovaSol6(PS3/VITA), GreenTea_Sama(PS4)
3DS FC: 0533-5134-4439

locomoraizer
1 year ago#7
SC6 posted...
I'm tempted to preorder and see if they just have english included like Disgaea 5 Complete >_>

they can do that if they want, but look like i doubt they will do it, because the previous port of g generation never sold well in nintendo wii console
  • Topic Archived