You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Noob looking for leveling advice

User Info: dompa

dompa
4 weeks ago#11
I guess thats wy i have bo chance against baal. Can barely hurt him despite being lvl 9200 now and hes "only" 4000. Not to mention the other boss which is 9999. I guess getting good gear is more important now. Ive heard the yoshi weapon is important so ill try and go for that one first.
PSN-ID: dompa112

dompa
4 weeks ago#12
Got my divine majin now. For the 10 million damage trophy how many times should i aim to transmigrate him and at what level?

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
4 weeks ago#13
Shouldn't need to. I got my 10 million by having 3 Super Robo Suits with the Yoshi (rank 40 sword) and with matching rarity and perfected all four items. This means double-killing every item boss and with Gladiators in every item. Use Braveheart from four mages to double your attack and go to a map with ATK+50% and/or DEF-50%. I had nearly 10 million ATK and I dealt enough damage for the trophy with the single-target skill just before Dimension Slash. I had maxed out weapon mastery also.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2
(edited 4 weeks ago)

dompa
4 weeks ago#14
aces4839 posted...
Shouldn't need to. I got my 10 million by having 3 Super Robo Suits with the Yoshi (rank 40 sword) and with matching rarity and perfected all four items. This means double-killing every item boss and with Gladiators in every item. Use Braveheart from four mages to double your attack and go to a map with ATK+50% and/or DEF-50%. I had nearly 10 million ATK and I dealt enough damage for the trophy with the single-target skill just before Dimension Slash. I had maxed out weapon mastery also.

Just to make sure in regards to perfecting it. I kill item boss on floor 10 gency out. Go back in kill the boss again. Now i continue to floor 20 and repeat the process? And i do this all the way to floor 100? Cause i have my yoshi now. Wasnt to bad getting it.

aces4839
4 weeks ago#15
Yes, only there's one thing. After killing an Item King, another innocent slot opens up, so stick the next Gladiator in there before returning to the Item World. Have 16 Gladiator innocents before attempting to go in an item. Also, before anything else, subdue all innocents on the first floor then gency out each time. Then stick all Gladiators in the item and proceed from there.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

dompa
4 weeks ago#16
I think i messed up a little. Forgot to steal 2 additional robo suits ..... Can you get new ones in new game plus or will i need to reload from before i leveled mine to 100? Btw i tried going for the 10 million damage. Got up to 3 million something. Feels like im far of despite my 1.7 million attack stat and using 5 braveharts on my divine majin which has transmigrate 3 times. How much attack power is needed for 10 million damage?
(edited 4 weeks ago)

aces4839
4 weeks ago#17
You can get additional suits from the Item God. Make sure it's matching rarity though so you can get the rarity bonus. You need a map with ATK+50% and DEF-50% before you go for the damage. I was able to do it with nearly 10 million ATK on my bravehearted majin and just a DEF-50% on a story map. I'm also not sure if you can get additional ones from a legendary Nirvana in which case you'll need to start another cycle to do.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
4 weeks ago#18
Nop you can't get SRS from Nirvana :-) it's a Baal/SRS Item God only item

dompa
4 weeks ago#19
Got 9 million now. 3 lvl100 robo suits. 1 lvl 100 yoshi. Enemy was lvl 2 and on a -50 def panel. Didnt manage to get panel with plus attack though. I guess its complete random ? Panels that is. I try change with the scout. Might a few extra gladiators help me push the missing 1 million you think? And how many would you estimate? Cause gladiators are not capped right?

aces4839
4 weeks ago#20
It's luck from there but you can replay any story map and use Geo Change until you get a geo group with ATK+50% with DEF-50%. They also come with Attacks +1.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Noob looking for leveling advice