You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Return to Laharl's story: are still nearly all classes (including uniques) worth

User Info: BaldursPawn

BaldursPawn
2 months ago#1
Didnt get the memo for this game, but now I am lookinh forward to it arriving tomorrow.

Just wondering if the 'optimal' team composition has changed much compared to ps2...

Is it still Majin+galactic demon+thief+fodder/thrower/buffer? Or is there more variety now?

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
2 months ago#2
Still the same as the PSP version. The game does improve on a few aspects though. 900 Statisticians is one of them. There is also the ability to skip cutscenes even in the middle of one.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2
(edited 2 months ago)

BaldursPawn
1 month ago#3
Cool, thanks, so I dont have to change my plan of focusing on majins and angels :D

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
1 month ago#4
lol nop still the same....Majin are broken as usual :D

BaldursPawn
1 month ago#5
I missed the majin in d5 (I like the look of them), so I dont mind them being the end all be all class :D

Is the foresight glitch still up?

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
1 month ago#6
Nope.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

BaldursPawn
1 month ago#7
A small bummer xD
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Return to Laharl's story: are still nearly all classes (including uniques) worth