You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. What are all the new features?

User Info: Kisai

Kisai
2 months ago#1
I was curious what all the new features are to this compared to say, the original, or PSP, or DS releases.
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
2 months ago#2
Most of the game remains the same. The only real differences are now you can get 900 Statisticians like in Disgaea 5 and after clearing the main story the first time, you can pass bills to unlock Asagi, Plenair and three Prism Rangers as playable characters. They all start at level 1 though. Oh, and you can skip cutscenes, even if in the middle of one.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Kisai

Kisai
2 months ago#3
aces4839 posted...
The only real differences are now you can get 900 Statisticians like in Disgaea 5

Holy s***, you can do that in Disgaea 5? That's amazing.

you can pass bills to unlock Asagi, Plenair and three Prism Rangers as playable characters

Pleinair was already in the DS version, though. I assume everything from the PSP version is in, too? I thought I heard something about Disgaea 1 Complete getting Magichange too...
WHO MODS THE MODERATORS?

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
2 months ago#4
900 Statisticians were already a thing in 5 not long after its original release.

No Magichange in D1.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
2 months ago#5
Kisai posted...
I was curious what all the new features are to this compared to say, the original, or PSP, or DS releases.

Double killing Item Generals/Kings/Gods is back also in D1 :-)

It wasn't in the previous versions IIRC

Aces : I've asked a question/topic on the D4 board, dunno if you have an answer for me :D ( I didn't play D4 for something like รจ years ^^ thanks !

User Info: Enigma8th

Enigma8th
1 month ago#6
Kisai posted...
I assume everything from the PSP version is in, too? I thought I heard something about Disgaea 1 Complete getting Magichange too...

not really, this remake is still lacking multiplayer. btw magichange was added in the psp version of D2, not D1, not sure why someone thought it was going to come in this remake
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. What are all the new features?