You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Version 1.02 released

User Info: PrometheusRobo

PrometheusRobo
3 months ago#21
While I appreciate the new changes and overall betterment and system stability from these patches. After installation of version 1.02 and going through a rank 39 legendary rarity 0 Weapon. Using a Gency out on floor 99 and saving, going back inside and going to floor 100, I was met with an Item God that didn't have a Legendary rank 40 weapon like it should have had.

I quit, reloaded and repeated to see if it was some odd one-time abnormality. Again I found a common rarity item. I even went into another item, a different weapon and went strait to floor 100 without using a Gency Exit in the last 10 floors from 91 to 100. Again, I was met with an Item God that didn't have a Legendary Item to steal.

I am in Etna Mode presently at the end just doing item world and stuff. I even went further to beat the game, start back in Laharl (Main Game) mode, beat the practice map and jump back into item world, I was met yet again moving from floor 99 to floor 100 and discovering an Item God with a common rarity weapon.

So I'm wondering, has anyone else encountered this problem as well? ...and if there are any workaround solutions?

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
3 months ago#22
Was it in a Lucifer's Force? I know for a fact the Item God won't have the rank 40 version.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

User Info: PrometheusRobo

PrometheusRobo
3 months ago#23
It was inside a Lucifer Force for the first item, then I mistakenly went into a Siegfried (Gun) thinking it was rank 39 when I had no better guns in my warehouse. Upon looking at the Item Rank Chart, I now understand that Siegfried is only Rank 37 item. I then decided to finish a Nirvana (Armor) and I was met with a Rare Nirvana, and upon a quit / reload, it was common. No Super Robo Suit.

So I did a little research very recently (just now) and I'm now under the impression that only the Humanoid Rank 39 weapons will be possible to spawn a legendary rank 40 weapon where all others will not and require other methods to acquire.

So I'll be leveling up a Cosmic Blade (Legendary, Rarity 2) that I recently pilfered in order to affirm my findings. (I have a suspicion that Disgaea 5 has spoiled me)
(edited 3 months ago)

aces4839
3 months ago#24
Uhh, you do need a legend Nirvana to get the Robo Suit...provided you didn't already steal one from Baal.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Enigma8th

Enigma8th
3 months ago#25
aces4839 posted...
Uhh, you do need a legend Nirvana to get the Robo Suit...provided you didn't already steal one from Baal.

no. as mentioned, the item god will be holding the next tier item only in humanoid weapons, that's how it always worked
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.

User Info: EPR-radar

EPR-radar
3 months ago#26
Enigma8th posted...
aces4839 posted...

no. as mentioned, the item god will be holding the next tier item only in humanoid weapons, that's how it always worked

Stealing from Baal is the only way to get the first Robo Suit. After that, the item god in a Robo Suit will have another Robo Suit. So Nirvanas are a dead end.

aces4839
3 months ago#27
I see.

User Info: Jachan19

Jachan19
2 months ago#28
Uh... I swore that there is v1.03 where we get Statistician from 300 raised to 900? And we got downgraded to v1.02???
PSN - JachanFlame19

aces4839
2 months ago#29
That was 1.01.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Version 1.02 released