• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Prepping for Marjory fight...

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
3 months ago#11
Don't forget that you can use the Lift method with sacrifical units :-) that give you 8-9 turns without being attacked

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
3 months ago#12
I'm going to use my tier 6 Lady Samurai along with Priere because Priere's HP is still overkill by itself. Which I can worry about later, I'm leveling items now and looking for more legendaries. Speaking of which, I did find both a legend Exodus and a legend Nirvana. I can snag both rank 40s from the Item God if I need to in case I don't take on Baal too soon.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
3 months ago#13
Wiped the floor with Marjory with Priere's leveled out Lucifer Force/Arcadia. I also ended up capturing Surts in the first Baal Castle level and got a maxed out one also to take care of Baal and his prinny form also thanks to Geo Change. Stole all equipment also. Still more to do before platinum. Adell and Rozalin await as well as Zetta soon.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Prepping for Marjory fight...
  • Topic Closed