You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Debating heavily on buying..

User Info: Wolf_Lorius

Wolf_Lorius
4 months ago#1
I love the franchise played 1 2 and 5 through barring a few things in 5. On ps2 and ps4..

Would this be likely to drop in price/ go on sale? And would it be worth playing through if have a psp emulator on a tablet for more than just trophies?

I dont mind even slow grinds and can look past the flaws of the original game but dunno if i can justify 50 bucks on a game this old that im not seeing much added to..
Psn: Azrael_zahgurim
Not an excessively social gamer
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: angolmoa

angolmoa
4 months ago#2
you missed 3 and 4?

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
4 months ago#3
The game was on sale over the holidays for 30 bucks. It's still considered on sale on Amazon.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
4 months ago#4
I bought the JP version on D-day but this game is not worth 50 bucks/euros unfortunately, 25-30 at max

User Info: Enigma8th

Enigma8th
4 months ago#5
if you're from europe, the game will be sale for 35€ on euro psn until 19/1
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.

User Info: Wolf_Lorius

Wolf_Lorius
4 months ago#6
I tried 3 and couldnt get into it. 4 i missed as wasnt paying 50 bucks while was unemployed for a game.

So wait until it goes on sale then?
Psn: Azrael_zahgurim
Not an excessively social gamer

Alukard1
4 months ago#7
Yep wait for it

User Info: angolmoa

angolmoa
4 months ago#8
i always buy all my game i want on relase day.. like am gona do with re2 remake.. i would easy pay 200 dollars for it

Alukard1
4 months ago#9
angolmoa posted...
i always buy all my game i want on relase day.. like am gona do with re2 remake.. i would easy pay 200 dollars for it

haha same for me if there is any Tales of Destiny DC ( PS2 ) remake, I woud easy pay 200eu for it :D

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
4 months ago#10
The Amazon warehouse has a preowned one for 30 bucks. Added costs and it's still cheaper than a new copy. Plus the disc is in very good shape, and PS4 discs are very hard to get scratches on.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Debating heavily on buying..