Up to date Switch bug list from Reddit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Titan Quest
  3. Up to date Switch bug list from Reddit

User Info: wowrocksnow

wowrocksnow
1 month ago#1
https://www.reddit.com/r/TitanQuestAE/comments/93oxrq/switch_bug_list_thread/

These are the bugs we have encountered so far:
- Crashing.
- Equipped items disappearing.
- Slowdown and lag.
- All sorts of Pet AI issues, ranging from pets just standing there, to running away and bringing back enemies.
- Skills not working properly (Sylvan Nymph, Battle Standard, Ancestral Horn, Herbal Remedy, etc.).
- Texture problems. Mostly pop in or incorrect rendering.
- UI problems, especially in multiplayer games.
- Getting stuck on certain objects or falling through the floor. This often requires the game be saved and then restarted.
- SAVE fails. There have been multiple times where we would save only not to have it keep our experience or newly earned items.
- Transfer stash and stash items disappearing. I believe this goes with the save fails, but I thought I should mention it again. I do not like having LOOT vanish.
- Items that require Ragnarok are dropping, but we have no Ragnarok. It is not even out yet.

User Info: jn2002dk

jn2002dk
1 month ago#2
wowrocksnow posted...
https://www.reddit.com/r/TitanQuestAE/comments/93oxrq/switch_bug_list_thread/

These are the bugs we have encountered so far:
- Crashing.
- Equipped items disappearing.
- Slowdown and lag.
- All sorts of Pet AI issues, ranging from pets just standing there, to running away and bringing back enemies.
- Skills not working properly (Sylvan Nymph, Battle Standard, Ancestral Horn, Herbal Remedy, etc.).
- Texture problems. Mostly pop in or incorrect rendering.
- UI problems, especially in multiplayer games.
- Getting stuck on certain objects or falling through the floor. This often requires the game be saved and then restarted.
- SAVE fails. There have been multiple times where we would save only not to have it keep our experience or newly earned items.
- Transfer stash and stash items disappearing. I believe this goes with the save fails, but I thought I should mention it again. I do not like having LOOT vanish.
- Items that require Ragnarok are dropping, but we have no Ragnarok. It is not even out yet.

Equipped items disappearing is the big one. I was planing on getting this since i've never played any of the expansions but i'm gonna wait. Crashes, lag, poor pet AI etc. i can handle but losing a good item like those +skill level items you farm at the Gorgon Queens would destroy my motivation to play it

User Info: Foril89

Foril89
1 month ago#3
You think they will patch this game eventually because right now it is a bit of a mess. There is this cave in Spartan Woods. Just as you approach the cave 4 spiders come out, my game crashes every time I kill the second spider. So right now I cannot really play. Surely they will patch this... right?
Playing Neptunia series and getting ready for Generation Ultimate. Cannot wait for Pokemon Lets Go!

User Info: AbramsM1A2

AbramsM1A2
1 month ago#4
Every console port they put out is a mess right now. They are working on patches. Hopefully they will test them before unleashing more broken patches further ruining the game.
Disregard Women.
Acquire Currency.

User Info: Gaming4dummies

Gaming4dummies
1 month ago#5
Foril89 posted...
You think they will patch this game eventually because right now it is a bit of a mess. There is this cave in Spartan Woods. Just as you approach the cave 4 spiders come out, my game crashes every time I kill the second spider. So right now I cannot really play. Surely they will patch this... right?

Came across the same bug.
You can safely avoid that area and continue on your main quest.
I got through there without crashing by running passed all the spiders, entering the cave, still not hitting anything!
Then I ran around collected loot and hit the next town.
You’re not missing anything in that area.
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

wowrocksnow
1 month ago#6
AbramsM1A2 posted...
Every console port they put out is a mess right now. They are working on patches. Hopefully they will test them before unleashing more broken patches further ruining the game.

Looking at their past history, I am starting to suspect the same thing.

User Info: TargetManager

TargetManager
1 month ago#7
LOL here is something interesting. THQ and BFG knew our version of the game will be extremely buggy and still released it, per their community manager.

Because hey why not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TitanQuestAE/comments/93oxrq/switch_bug_list_thread/e3fghsw

wowrocksnow
1 month ago#8
TargetManager posted...
LOL here is something interesting. THQ and BFG knew our version of the game will be extremely buggy and still released it, per their community manager.

Because hey why not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TitanQuestAE/comments/93oxrq/switch_bug_list_thread/e3fghsw

Oh these people seem nice.

Will give them much more business in the future.... Right after hell freezes over.

User Info: Foril89

Foril89
1 month ago#9
Gaming4dummies posted...
Foril89 posted...

I got through there without crashing by running passed all the spiders, entering the cave, still not hitting anything!

Actually after crashing 4 times in a row I managed to eventually enter without crashing
Playing Neptunia series and getting ready for Generation Ultimate. Cannot wait for Pokemon Lets Go!

User Info: TargetManager

TargetManager
1 month ago#10
Foril89 posted...
Gaming4dummies posted...
Foril89 posted...

Actually after crashing 4 times in a row I managed to eventually enter without crashing

Yep, just keep trying till you smash through the bugs. That seems to be the theme of this game.
  1. Boards
  2. Titan Quest
  3. Up to date Switch bug list from Reddit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived