• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls Remastered
  3. BOY does this game have some FU*KING FLAWS!!!!

User Info: O_HAI

O_HAI
2 years ago#1
SO i did a bunch of research and settled on Sorcerer to do a bunch fun spells on my first playthrough. One spell I really wanted to try has "Hidden Body" Ok so I free Dusk, then I see her summon sign. I summon her then she starts her stupid long dialogue. Seems kinda of ood they would make the summon spot the same spot where there are half a dozen blue golems that I cant even scratch. As she's speaking one of them walks up and punches her caving her stupid head in. OK.....? At this point I cant buy any of her stuff including the spell I wanted, no big deal, I read Elizabeth the Mushroom NPC sells her stuff. So I play for a few more days, like a zombie and finally reach Elizabeth. What do I find? A pile a mushrooms on the ground to pick up, Elizabeth is dead? FU*K ME!

User Info: tearast

tearast
2 years ago#2
Not a flaw, that's a feature. You fault for not securing the area beforehand and letting her die.

User Info: McSwordy

McSwordy
1 year ago#3
tearast posted...
Not a flaw, that's a feature. You fault for not securing the area beforehand and letting her die.

User Info: THE_SQUIREL

THE_SQUIREL
3 months ago#4
Lol, you can kill the golens using hydra's blast, miracles or a good blunt weapon.

One who knows nothing can understand nothing

User Info: Kilam

Kilam
2 months ago#5
Yeah this always sucks if you somehow kill an important npc, but if you run past the golem and watch them slowly walk up to you from behind Dusk, then without exiting or doing anything, it kills her, that is entirely on you lol.

I know this happened a year ago, but I had to say it.
SwSh: IGN: Malik
LC: 1234-5555
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls Remastered
  3. BOY does this game have some FU*KING FLAWS!!!!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A