• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls Remastered
  3. Can I run this at 4K? (system specs inside)

User Info: galfasanta1111

galfasanta1111
11 months ago#1
I've a i5-7400, 8GB of RAM, GTX 1060 3GB and i'm running on Windows 10.

I think the 3GB of VRAM on my GPU could be too little. Probably my 8GB of RAM too.

User Info: Rovelius

Rovelius
11 months ago#2
Phenom II X4 at 3.2GHz, 6GB of 1.3GHz RAM and a GTX 1060 3GB

Running at at solid and steady 60fps
Prepare to die, eggbear!

galfasanta1111
11 months ago#3
Awesome!

User Info: pa261639

pa261639
11 months ago#4
How do you select 4K as a resolution? It doesn't even show up as a selection for me? I want to super sample on my 1080 monitor.

User Info: Eagleeyejack

Eagleeyejack
11 months ago#5
pa261639 posted...
How do you select 4K as a resolution? It doesn't even show up as a selection for me? I want to super sample on my 1080 monitor.

You can't. The game maxes at 1080.
Feel free to Private message me if you want to speak to me.

User Info: Falsadoom

Falsadoom
11 months ago#6
You can select 4K if your monitor is native 4K.

Be warned however, this game is in a less than ideal state. Some people have 0 problems, other people with solid rigs are having all kinds of trouble.

You must match desktop resolution with the games intended resolution or you will most likely crash. That desktop resolution needs to be locked at 60 FPS. There are many other pit falls that may or may not have a work around.

I've been playing after hours of tinkering and started getting a crash that I had been fixed earlier, in a new area (The Depths). Quite a few complaints from this area.

No matter what people tell you, the game code integrity is terrible right now and is causing most of these problems. Namco Bandai is slow as hell in dealing with it. Use a console for the next year or wait is my solution (if you are running into problems). BN is a terrible PC porter, one of the worst.
Just tried Xbox One X, good machine, horrible offline play, lack of service, no physical save back ups.

galfasanta1111
11 months ago#7
I'm delighted to say I can run the game at 4K, 60FPS no problem :)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls Remastered
  3. Can I run this at 4K? (system specs inside)
  • Topic Archived