Last section of Bopopolis with only Donkey Kong

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  3. Last section of Bopopolis with only Donkey Kong

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
2 months ago#1
Struggling here a bit - is there a trick I am missing on the final sections with the big water weheels? I keep on getting hit by the enemies and dying, so my problem isn't so much missing jumps....

Any tips? I don't wanna cheat with dixie....
*/******\/*****\*C Link : 3DS FC 0774-4325-8143 - Fransisco
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
2 months ago#2
Just a watch a video and see how they do it. I don't know what advice to give since I'm not sure how you're having the problem you're mentioning. Maybe you're jumping on the first enemy in the chain too late?
Winkles acknowledge you.

User Info: BringerOfPie

BringerOfPie
2 months ago#3
That section is designed so that if you time your jump on the first penguin correctly, you can just hold right the whole way and time the jump button as needed.
"Nostalgia Goggles" - noun, plural - what, according to GameFAQs users, you are wearing if you enjoy any game released before 2006

User Info: CanastaShannon

CanastaShannon
2 months ago#4
MC Link posted...
Struggling here a bit - is there a trick I am missing on the final sections with the big water weheels? I keep on getting hit by the enemies and dying, so my problem isn't so much missing jumps....

Any tips? I don't wanna cheat with dixie....

I don’t think using Dixie is classed as cheating, but I think I know what you mean.
  1. Boards
  2. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  3. Last section of Bopopolis with only Donkey Kong

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived