The final boss seems stupidly easy. (spoilers i guess?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  3. The final boss seems stupidly easy. (spoilers i guess?)

User Info: CarefreeDude

CarefreeDude
5 months ago#1
Like, he's by far one of the easiest bosses in the game; I think only the seal may be slightly easier?
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561 IGN: Chris
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble

User Info: Iggy_Koopa

Iggy_Koopa
5 months ago#2
The thing about Lord Fake K. Rool is that he has a wonky hitbox. The fight itself and the patterns aren’t all that hard to figure out and they don’t change as much as some of the other bosses... also if you miss one hit you have to sit through his blowing into the horn and all that jazz again.
NNID: Keemie
SW-6625-4025-0329

User Info: CarefreeDude

CarefreeDude
5 months ago#3
Iggy_Koopa posted...
The thing about Lord Fake K. Rool is that he has a wonky hitbox. The fight itself and the patterns aren’t all that hard to figure out and they don’t change as much as some of the other bosses... also if you miss one hit you have to sit through his blowing into the horn and all that jazz again.

I do admit actually hitting him in third phase is really difficult, but beyond that he probably has the easiest attacks to avoid of all bosses except the first.
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561 IGN: Chris
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble

User Info: BabySh0es

BabySh0es
5 months ago#4
hardest is the owl imo
(message deleted)

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
5 months ago#6
Unless you've already looked at footage of this boss or somehow got really lucky, I don't see how you could first walk away from it and think it was some piss-easy pushover. If you're going into this fight fresh there are many parts that will screw with you.
Winkles acknowledge you.
  1. Boards
  2. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  3. The final boss seems stupidly easy. (spoilers i guess?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived