Time completed: 15:01! NOOOO!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
  3. Time completed: 15:01! NOOOO!

User Info: Wongtan

Wongtan
1 month ago#21
Closest I think was about 5 seconds off one time. Which thankfully it was one where you didn't get a prize for A-rank.

User Info: dragonfoxmem

dragonfoxmem
1 month ago#22
Oompas24 posted...
Wow, I didn't know it had to be UNDER 15 minutes. I wish that some of them have a bigger time limit (mainly the final battle ones due to how sometimes the boss wont corporate with you)

majority of the maps has the squares to be done under 15 minutes, quick squares to be done under 7 minutes unless this square is in higher difficulty
my friend code is 4682-8560-5676
twitter @dragonfoxmem
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Oompas24

Oompas24
1 month ago#23
dragonfoxmem posted...
Oompas24 posted...
Wow, I didn't know it had to be UNDER 15 minutes. I wish that some of them have a bigger time limit (mainly the final battle ones due to how sometimes the boss wont corporate with you)

majority of the maps has the squares to be done under 15 minutes, quick squares to be done under 7 minutes unless this square is in higher difficulty

Well yeah I know that-what I meant was I didn't know you couldn't get a A rank on 15 minutes on the dot.
Also I was referring to how I wish the final battle ones would give you more then 15 minutes.
Sheriff for Smash!
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros/76439761

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
1 month ago#24
Right after I beat a hard level, the switch gets stuck in sleep mode... Had to do a hard reset... and the level all over again...
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

User Info: raistmaj42

raistmaj42
1 month ago#25
One thing I have great difficulty understanding is how I use a required PC for a heart-container or weapon, and I miss something the 1st time (heart chest usually) & I have to redo the stage with same PC (for HC) or one more powerful (if A-Ranked), and following the same general actions, somehow take longer than when clueles, or receive more damage, which causes a B-Rank.

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
1 month ago#26
raistmaj42 posted...
One thing I have great difficulty understanding is how I use a required PC for a heart-container or weapon, and I miss something the 1st time (heart chest usually) & I have to redo the stage with same PC (for HC) or one more powerful (if A-Ranked), and following the same general actions, somehow take longer than when clueles, or receive more damage, which causes a B-Rank.

For the taking more damage, I know for me it's because I sometimes get careless since I beat it easily last time. Haha.
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

User Info: raistmaj42

raistmaj42
1 month ago#27
LinkPizza posted...
raistmaj42 posted...
One thing I have great difficulty understanding is how I use a required PC for a heart-container or weapon, and I miss something the 1st time (heart chest usually) & I have to redo the stage with same PC (for HC) or one more powerful (if A-Ranked), and following the same general actions, somehow take longer than when clueless, or receive more damage, which causes a B-Rank.

For the taking more damage, I know for me it's because I sometimes get careless since I beat it easily last time. Haha.

I usually get the "more damage" issue when playing a more powerful PC, since when I *have* to use a PC, one that is much weaker, so I play more defensively unless time is short or the odds are ever in my favour, in which case I go on the all-out offense. When I use the more powerful PC (usually T_Midna, who is more than half max level now, or Linkle, who is maxed), I just go all-combo to clear anything and everything, and a few things that don't need a powerful attack, just because I forget the regular attack string also works. And the C# attacks I regularly throw out leave my PC more vulnerable than when I play more conservatively on weaker PC's, so the grunts & other weaker things like captains get a lot of free hits in (and I don't notice due to all three "no flinching" badges). True_Midna's line, "Oh, I'm sorry. I did not notice you were there. You weren't important enough." (or something like that) is *extremely* apropos here, especially throwing out cannon-shot after cannon-shot to clear a field in 5-10 sec flat, except for Cmdrs, which now take only 15-30...
So the more-damage issue I can somewhat understand (basically what you said - I could afford to be careless with them, thankfully). What throws me for a loop is taking longer with a stronger PC who cleans house faster than the originally-required PC, who cleaned at a snail's pace, comparatively. And since I know what to expect, my stronger PC is closer to troubled spots when those become a trouble spot. And resolve those "issues" much more quickly than the weaker PC. And yet takes longer (often going into B-Rank).

---
Bleh. Just re-read my post from when I was falling asleep whilst typing (and leaving important out). I'm surprised someone was able to decipher it... good job!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Goosio

Goosio
3 weeks ago#28
Well for A-rank this just happened to me-I was going "well I'm close to 1,600 I could check to see if this is a mission where you need 1,600...but I kind of doubt it"
It turned out it was. (the 2 Master quest maps I rarely have played until now-even though I have 20% on both of them for the most part I've been avoiding them and trying to get around the don't get hit missions)
Oh well.
(Even though I tend to try to get up to 1,600 enemies just in case-go figure the one time I didn't....)
Hello people!
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Oompas24

Oompas24
3 weeks ago#29
Goosio posted...
Well for A-rank this just happened to me-I was going "well I'm close to 1,600 I could check to see if this is a mission where you need 1,600...but I kind of doubt it"
It turned out it was. (the 2 Master quest maps I rarely have played until now-even though I have 20% on both of them for the most part I've been avoiding them and trying to get around the don't get hit missions)
Oh well.
(Even though I tend to try to get up to 1,600 enemies just in case-go figure the one time I didn't....)

I have had that happen a couple times.
Sheriff for Smash!
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros/76439761

User Info: Wongtan

Wongtan
2 weeks ago#30
Got a 15:02 just now-I was so close to getting Lana a level 4 weapon also! (This is the closest I have ever gotten)
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
  3. Time completed: 15:01! NOOOO!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.