• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SBAllen

SBAllen
5 months ago#11
Since no one else asked, have you completed every single Story Mode stage at least once, including the Wind Waker ones? The second skulltulas won't start appearing until you do. You'll get a pop-up message telling you that they can be gotten.
"Um, let's face it, you'd be better off staying at the Hilton."
http://facebook.com/GFAQS | http://twitter.com/GameFAQs

User Info: Ziltranite

Ziltranite
5 months ago#12
SBAllen posted...
Since no one else asked, have you completed every single Story Mode stage at least once, including the Wind Waker ones? The second skulltulas won't start appearing until you do. You'll get a pop-up message telling you that they can be gotten.

You can't see the requirements until hard skulltulas are available. Otherwise, how would they know what to do? I thoroughly doubt anyone would stoop low enough to use a guide for something written in-game.
*sound of Frieza smashing his head against the wall*

User Info: Ziltranite

Ziltranite
5 months ago#13
Ziltranite posted...
SBAllen posted...

You can't see the requirements until hard skulltulas are available. Otherwise, how would they know what to do? I thoroughly doubt anyone would stoop low enough to use a guide for something written in-game.

Then again, it isn't exactly very easy to spot.
*sound of Frieza smashing his head against the wall*

User Info: snake_5036

snake_5036
5 months ago#14
Ziltranite posted...
I thoroughly doubt anyone would stoop low enough to use a guide for something written in-game.

Well... considering this board has had multiple posters ask about hard mode skulltulas without completing all of legend mode before.... <_<
You felt your sins weighing down on your neck.

User Info: AYuma100

AYuma100
5 months ago#15
I have completed story mode and done most of adventure, master quest maps.

User Info: jaigo2

jaigo2
5 months ago#16
AYuma100 posted...
I have completed story mode and done most of adventure, master quest maps.

All of Legends Mode, including WW, Cia and Linkle's stuff?

User Info: AYuma100

AYuma100
5 months ago#17
Yes completed all story mode including linkles and cias story , wind waker and I defeated Ganondorf. I have got a fair few hard skulltullas just not these 2.
  • Topic Archived