Incredibly frustrated

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Bushido20

Bushido20
1 month ago#11
SmokeRulz posted...
Bushido20 posted...
I didn't even know there was an instructional manual. I haven't been gaming for like, maybe 7 years...
The NIntendo Switch got me back into video games so yea... a little rusty.

I'd more recommend our "Useful Info" topic and the Google Doc contained therein. It's still getting updated, but it has everything you could possibly need to know.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/230454-hyrule-warriors-definitive-edition/76647461

You rock thank you!
3DS FC: 0173-2637-1557
Lampent, pumpkaboo, and dusclops.
(message deleted)

User Info: SBAllen

SBAllen
1 month ago#13
SmokeRulz posted...
(except SBAllen's for some reason)

Blame the game for not labeling the maps themselves. :) But to be fair, I feel like I do it the "right" way because most programs/things that use letter/number grids do it the way I do. Look at Google Sheets/Excel/etc.
"Um, let's face it, you'd be better off staying at the Hilton."
http://facebook.com/GFAQS | http://twitter.com/GameFAQs

User Info: CarefreeDude

CarefreeDude
1 month ago#14
SmokeRulz posted...
Bushido20 posted...
Thanks, everyone! Now I have a clear path. Now I just gotta get past this level where Gram has to save a bunch of cuccos or something like that. I have him at level 34 and Impa just thrashed me lol

Looks like I got some leveling to do lol

Yeah uhhh you need to be a lot more leveled for the Termina Map. With Lv3 and maybe Lv4 weaponry, too. It doesn't play around.

Oh come now, I went straight to lorule and it wasn't that bad.
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561 IGN: Chris
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz
1 month ago#15
CarefreeDude posted...

Despite being marked as "Hero", those maps start off relatively easy to normal difficulty, because you get characters to unlock and their initial weapon upgrades. The same goes for when they came out as Legends DLC. However eventually the gloves are gonna come off, especially in Lv4+ weapons missions.

Meanwhile, Twilight and Termina pretty much assume you're gonna be ready for them within a few levels. Hence why I said they aren't messing around.

User Info: CarefreeDude

CarefreeDude
1 month ago#16
SmokeRulz posted...
CarefreeDude posted...

Despite being marked as "Hero", those maps start off relatively easy to normal difficulty, because you get characters to unlock and their initial weapon upgrades. The same goes for when they came out as Legends DLC. However eventually the gloves are gonna come off, especially in Lv4+ weapons missions.

Meanwhile, Twilight and Termina pretty much assume you're gonna be ready for them within a few levels. Hence why I said they aren't messing around.

I agree, the levels did get much more difficult, but I've completed most of the map now, have gotten all the level 4+ weapons on it, and i've barely touched any other maps besides grand travels. (i've done about half of grand travels)
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561 IGN: Chris
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble

User Info: Ziltranite

Ziltranite
1 month ago#17
CarefreeDude posted...
SmokeRulz posted...
CarefreeDude posted...

I agree, the levels did get much more difficult, but I've completed most of the map now, have gotten all the level 4+ weapons on it, and i've barely touched any other maps besides grand travels. (i've done about half of grand travels)

Hey, it still isn't worthy of "Hero" difficulty, though.
*sound of Frieza smashing his head against the wall*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived