What if instead of a HW2 or FEW2 we got...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
  3. What if instead of a HW2 or FEW2 we got...

User Info: InfiniSephiroth

InfiniSephiroth
4 weeks ago#1
Smash Bros. Warriors (or, you know, a title that didn't suck). On one hand it could be interesting since Smash works well and Zelda and FE both proved they work well with the Warriors series. It shouldn't really be that hard to give other characters Warriors move sets and specials.

On the other hand do we want everything mixed together? It would require a lot of thought to make it feel like each game is represented well within the game. Plus I feel like a lot of people would rather there favorite series have it's own thing.

Thoughts? Personally if it was really well thought out it might be interesting, but I kind of like each game having its own thing.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz
4 weeks ago#2
There was a topic about this already, it just got bumped down to hell in the flurry around the game's release.

I personally don't think it would work, or it would be a licensing nightmare (mainly due to the Pokemon owners and their stranglehold on things). However the director/producer/iforget of these games has stated in an interview that he'd love to do a Musou/Warriors game using the Mario Universe. So I mean, close enough?

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
4 weeks ago#3
They'd call it Nintendo Warriors, and Fox would be OP as f***.

:^)

User Info: arob22

arob22
4 weeks ago#4
RJ1771 posted...

Fox would have Blaster weapon and staff weapon from Dinosaur Planet.
https://i.imgur.com/HcXhVdu.gif

User Info: FFnut

FFnut
4 weeks ago#5
RJ1771 posted...

Only in Nintendo Warriors 2, and only because of some glitch that causes him to be able to move faster than anyone else, though Fox mains will insist that it was an intended technique that requires skill to pull off.
And though we deserved not his mercy, he has led us to this new Eden, a last chance for redemption.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
4 weeks ago#6
FFnut posted...
RJ1771 posted...

Only in Nintendo Warriors 2, and only because of some glitch that causes him to be able to move faster than anyone else, though Fox mains will insist that it was an intended technique that requires skill to pull off.

Sounds about right. :^)

InfiniSephiroth
4 weeks ago#7
RJ1771 posted...

Will people also say there are too many people with swords?

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#8
That's a crappy idea.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
4 weeks ago#9
I'm very, very skeptical that this would come together in a satisfying way. Smash is one thing, but Warriors/Musou spinoffs are probably best left to focusing on one franchise at a time.
Winkles acknowledge you.

InfiniSephiroth
4 weeks ago#10
bcornelia posted...
I'm very, very skeptical that this would come together in a satisfying way. Smash is one thing, but Warriors/Musou spinoffs are probably best left to focusing on one franchise at a time.

Yeah this is kind of my thought as well. It works for Warriors Orochi, but I don't know about Nintendo characters.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
  3. What if instead of a HW2 or FEW2 we got...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived