Why is fi garbage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Richterdgf

Richterdgf
5 months ago#41
The only thing Fi does as well as anyone else is occupy space on the character select screen.
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade

User Info: Jawbone

Jawbone
5 months ago#42
Summing up Fi: For HW, she has a high skill ceiling, but low payoff for the effort. It's unfair for her and the players (really hoping she'd get a buff in the DE). Still, her moveset does have a certain charm/appeal to it. I know she's bad, but I like playing as her anyways.

Richterdfg- Wait, you said you don't play with garbage but you think the boots are hype? That's a hardcore contradiction right there.

Morphrock- Saying tiers don't exist is the gaming equivalent to saying that the Earth is flat or vaccines cause autism. On that note, don't feel threatened by tiers; especially if you don't do data analytics or aren't in a competitive scene. Doesn't stop you from having fun with the characters you like playing as.
"It's incredibly tacky to quote yourself in your own signature."
-Me

User Info: Morphrock

Morphrock
5 months ago#43
I haven't mentioned tiers at all. If anything my posts confirm I believe some characters are more efficient than others.

However the second part of your comment goes along with what I'm saying. Yes.

User Info: Richterdgf

Richterdgf
5 months ago#44
No it isn’t. The boots are at least decent and entertaining to use, but I’ll readily admit that the crossbows are better. Even if the boots aren’t top tier, they’re still a better pick than Fi or Spear.

I’m not saying that people shouldn’t play the character they find to be fun, but saying that demonstrably bad characters like Fi are on equal footing with someone like Ganondorf or Volga is simply ridiculous.

I KNOW that Boots Linkle, Gauntlets Link, and other characters I play for fun aren’t as objectively good as other choices. I’m just not in denial about it.
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade

User Info: Ku-Ri-Boh

Ku-Ri-Boh
5 months ago#45
bcornelia posted...
Richterdgf posted...
Clearly, you lack understanding as to what “as good as anyone” means.

I hope you weren't responding to me since I wasn't even looking at your posts lmao

Why the f*** would that be directed at you

Nobody was even talking to you in that string of posts
Your heart is as clean as your toilet.
(message deleted)

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
5 months ago#47
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
bcornelia posted...
Richterdgf posted...
Clearly, you lack understanding as to what “as good as anyone” means.

I hope you weren't responding to me since I wasn't even looking at your posts lmao

Why the f*** would that be directed at you

Nobody was even talking to you in that string of posts

The guy's post came after mine, there was like a 20 minute gap, and he wasn't quoting anybody. Calm the f*** down, sport. It's not hard to see why I may have been initally unsure. lol

This is a 5-page thread and I had barely only skimmed a lot of the goofy bickering.
Winkles acknowledge you.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived