Is it me, or is the mini map really small?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
  3. Is it me, or is the mini map really small?

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
4 weeks ago#1
I'm finding it way to small and awkward to read at times. Although it might just be me nitpicking and being spoiled by fire emblem warriors much cleaner mini map layout...

User Info: QueenTakhisis

QueenTakhisis
4 weeks ago#2
It depends a lot on the map (some are much smaller than others), and whether you play in handheld mode or on your TV. But yeah, it can be a bit small sometimes. Fortunately it's easy to pause the game and get a look around to see where everything is.
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is the fear of the unknown."
~ H.P. Lovecraft ~

User Info: aux

aux
4 weeks ago#3
It's not just you. The map is too small.

Fire Emblem Warriors and Pirate Warriors 3 both have a better map. I prefer Pirate Warriors 3's map the most.
Troll Slayer Extraordinaire!!!
Tis a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

User Info: __Fiale__

__Fiale__
4 weeks ago#4
Yeah it's not just you TC. If you're playing undocked it can be incredibly hard to tell where your controllable character and others are in relation to the map.

Another thing they could've tweaked for the definitive version, but didn't.
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
4 weeks ago#5
All the map UI stuff seems too small...
FC 1504 5709 4054

User Info: yab

yab
4 weeks ago#6
They should have increased the size of the UI when undocked, FEW had this problem too.

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
4 weeks ago#7
Just be grateful it isn't a minish map.
Winkles acknowledge you.

User Info: Moopy

Moopy
4 weeks ago#8
The conversation texts at the bottom of the screen are too small as well, at least in docked mode.

User Info: chaos12391

chaos12391
4 weeks ago#9
I feel like it's fine when docked and playing on a TV, but when undocked it's extremely small and makes it harder to play.
3DS FC: 1977-0529-1062

User Info: Pete41608

Pete41608
4 weeks ago#10
Even on TV I'm having to take a little extra time trying to figure out here and there where a boss skull icon or a playable commander icon is.

This is easily the definite definitive version, but could have used a few more certain tweaks.
NNID/PSN: Pete41608
  1. Boards
  2. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
  3. Is it me, or is the mini map really small?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived